3.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

To Janden! I'm definitely going to try this Lancome lip treatment thanks to your review! Patti Donnelly-Arnold on FB

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

5 years ago

I have the Lancôme absolue levers precious cells lip treatment and find it a very good product.,you click the button at the end and the white product comes out,that end has wee balls on it the cream comes out of that you rub over your lips,WOW my lips have got plumper and full,you will feel a tingling feeling on your bottom lip and middle of your top lip,it lasted most of the days and makess your lips so soft The packaging is great,no mess just click the button down as there is no waste in product, I love it and would buy it again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I received a GWP size 2.5 ml of this lip treatment and have been using it for a couple of weeks. I applied it generously over my lips and lip contour area at night then after a few minutes applied my usual vaseline on top. This balm is really interesting and has a plumping effect - after a few minutes my lips do look plumper. It's hard to describe but the effect is not at all like those awful drugstore lip plumpers with the cinnamon extract. The plumping effect does go down a bit after 30 minutes but my lips still look fuller and moisturised. I was pleasantly surprised as I did not read the instruction for it and just assumed it was a lip moisturiser but there is definitley some plumping going on. I do not have any lines around my mouth but want to use something for prevention. I find that my night cream disappears too quick around my mouth. The Lancome Absolue range is targeted for older ladies (50+) and so the price point for absolue is steep. I am going to buy a full-size version of this and I think the RRP Australian is about $120 - ouch!.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age30-35