L'Oreal Infallible - Bronzed Taupe 890

L'Oreal Infallible - Bronzed Taupe 890
image 1image 2image 3

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 4/4/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Easy one-shadow product for work, formal occasions, and whenever I need to look professional. Lookit at all that taupey goodness!

I pack this in my travel bag for easy application. Dab with finger, blend on eyelid over primer, done. It's pigmented, lasts long, very beautiful color with an appropriate amount of shimmer. These were what I wished the ColorPop eyeshadows could be.

Packaging wise, I have no complaints. I've owned this for over a year and the product hasn't dried out or smell funny yet.

I like this color paired with deep plum, dark brown, or black eyeliners. It's relatively versatile. I'm Asian with NC 33-35 skin and it suits me very well.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a perfect shadow to do a brown smokey eye with. I like to pair this with a champagne shadow on the lid and this in the crease, but it goes with so many things. The color is shimmery and pigmented and to me looks more dark brown than taupe. The only thing I didn't like was how crumbly the shadow was and that it shattered eventually, but the little stopper inside the lid kept this shadow intact until I ran out.

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/16/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really want to like this product but its no better than any other drugstore eyeshadow. The color is so beautiful, a cool-toned taupe (its not coppery like it looks on packaging). Its similar to MAC Satin Taupe though not quite as violet underbased. It is a loose shadow in a pot with a plastic stopper (do not throw this out). It appears quite sparkly but applies as a fine shimmer. I found it best to smear over my lid with my fingers, or pat product with a dense brush to minimize fall out. But even over primer (I always wear primer, TFSI or UD) I find this shadow only lasts about three hours and begins to fade and crease horribly. If I apply more the creasing becomes worse. Its okay to wear over weekend for a couple hours but not for a full day workload. I only paid $5 USD (had a coupon, I think its costs closer to $10) but its not even worth that. Nothing against L'Oreal as I find their single matte shadows are pretty decent. I will not repurchase any other shadows from Infallible line though.

on 1/20/2016 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Great bang for your buck. The pigmentation is excellent and it is a long wear shadow. It definitely rivals the more expensive brands. It goes on easily and makes your eyes stand out for all the right reasons!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I lurve these little eyeshadows!! I have bronzed taupe, eternal sunshine, iced latte, liquid diamonds, & Amber rush. I love them all can't pick a fave. Bronzed taupe is kind of similar to MAC Satin Taupe but it is a chameleon color morphing from bronze to grey to plummy shimmer in the light & as it sort of oxidizes or changes as the time passes. It is a beautiful color. The shimmer isn't too OTT & def doesn't look cheap. I like the stopper packaging. The way I apply this is w my finger or else a bent angle eyeliner brush if I'm gonna line underneath my eyes near waterline as a type of eyeliner. It is really pretty worn like that. This e/s is a bit $$$ for a DS single but WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Bronzed Taupe is downtown triple crown!

on 11/25/2015 1:17:00 PM

This was my first purchase of L'Oreal eye shadow. I am moving out of the high end expensive products I have used for years. The first L'Oreal product I changed to was foundation. I picked up the new Lumi liquid and fell instantly in love with it. I digress, back to this eye shadow. I INSTANTLY fell in love with this shadow. Love the formula it glides on like SILK and lasts until you take it of. I don't know how to precisely descried the texture because it's a shimmer that to me looked very shimmery in the pot but it turned to a soft subtle shimmer not glittery chunks. When I applied it with an IT cosmetics brush if felt like BUTTAH! The color it's self is gorgeous just as described a "bronzed taupe". I just placed an Ulta order for the Cocoa and Plum colors and can't wait to try them also. It hands down beats MAC and Urban Decay in my book. BUY it you won't regret it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For years I couldn't find an eye shadow that lasted for more than a few minutes without primer, so finding this felt like a godsend. It lasts all day on my greasy eyelids without creasing and blends wonderfully. The color is intense but still sheer enough that it doesn't look tacky at all, which is great. Bronzed Taupe is probably one of the more easily wearable shades for everyday, but it's still bold enough to be interesting. There don't seem to be many cool toned metallic bronze eye shadows out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This color is a beautiful bronze for those that usually find bronze too warm toned or orange. It's a taupe bronze as the name suggests and is so flattering on the skin. The pigment and shine is amazing. I often use my finger to apply this color to the lid, but a shade brush works great too. I have many of this line and none have disappointed me. Maybelline's CT in bad to the bronze is great under this as a base. I can't use either alone since I have oily eyelids, but together with a primer (NARS), and they stay on all day.

on 9/22/2015 12:04:00 PM

i was avoiding the infallible eyeshadows for the longest because i was devoted to my Maybelline CT's, but i was severely disappointed when i noticed them drying out super fast.

i thought what the heck, and picked it up at walgreens one day. I'm very glad i did. I find this not to be *as* shimmery the Maybelline CT Bad to to the Bronze (though i dont find that overly shimmer either, totally daytime wearable) its also a tad more darker (where the taupe comes in i suppose) it glided easily on my lid with my finger. ( i found the maybelline CT to get patchy as it dried out)

I love the packaging. I thought the little plastic insert was genius for helping it maintain its form and hopefully delay it in drying out as fast.

Can't wait to layer it with other shadows, totally recommend =)

on 9/18/2015 11:56:00 PM

My new favorite eye shadow! I was so impressed with Maybelline's color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze that I never wandered off to search other wonderful metallic bronze eye shadows-- until I came across this product. The pigmentation is very strong. It applies easily on my eyelids and gives me a full day wear. It's definitely worth every buck I spent!