REVLON photoready airbrush mousse makeup in golden beige

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

1 review

on 11/21/2013 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm an NC 35 in Mac Studiofix, and I bought this foundation in the shade Golden Beige at a local walgreens store when they were having a 40% discount on various makeup products. After reading the reviews when I got home I was super worried because it seemed like a lot of people hated it. However I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad that I kept it! I applied it with my fingers since I read that it does not have the best coverage, and I set it with my Maybelline dream matte powder in the shade Honey. It provided a satin finish and it stayed on throughout my work day. I only had to touch up my setting powder twice on my t-zone, once after lunch and after work, which is considered good because I have very oily skin and I live in Hawaii (hot!), and with some of my other foundations I have to touch up my powder 3-4 times on average( in a day).

I own both the Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin also in Golden Beige. This may sound odd to many but I actually prefer the Photoready airbrush foundation to the Colorstay. When I used the Colorstay I always felt like I had paint on my face and my powder tends to cake up sometimes. The Photoready airbrush mousse, even though provides a lighter coverage, is more moisturizing. I actually did not notice any "shimmer" in the foundation when applied to my face.

This foundation comes with a pump and it's sort of hard to control the amount that's being pumped out, unless you are very very careful. It has a very weird smell but not bad enough for me to say it's an odor. Overall very satisfied with the product.