Revlon photoready sculpting blush palette in peach

2.3

on 5/7/2016 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this little compact because it is the perfect size to carry in your purse or for travel. That said, I have to use a tiny travel size kabuki brush to access the product. The contour color is perfect for my light complexion and I use it on my jawline, temples and under my blush. The highlighter works well both on top of the cheekbone and under the arch of the eyebrow. The peach blush is too pale. I use another blush I have on hand in pink and then brush the peach on top. I have used an eye primer and then used this pallet as eye shadow, so as a travel set when you don't want to carry a lot, this is perfect. However, I bought this on sale. Would not purchase at full price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Waste of money. No pigment in any of the colours. Could have been a smaller compact given how little there is of each colour. Very disappointing product from a good brand.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/20/2012 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this on clearance (thank goodness) in pink. One of the problems this has it the typical "film" over the blush that needs to be scraped off a bit to reach the real color. It was light, but fine after I did that. The tricky packaging angers me - it looks like there is much more in the case than you can see through the tiny window. There is not. I have to use an awkwardly small brush to stay within each pan when applying. The "highlight" color seems to not have any shimmer or frost, so I can't figure out what it's for. Just an oddly designed product all around and I would not recommend or repurchase even though the shade is pretty.

Too much shimmer. It looks really pigmented on the palette but once you apply it on, it gives no color and only leaves shimmer on your face. Thankfully I got this product for half price, but if I had not I would be wasting around $15 for this product.

on 7/2/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with everything that has been said in the reviews here. However, with the right brush (my ELF blush brush), layering and patience, I was able to get a very nice effect. This may be a bit to "glowy" for most, but since I lean towards mostly matte foundations, this is not a bad thing and adds more dimension to my face. It seems to wear pretty well. I wish to try some of the other colors, but will wait for a good sale or a BOGO offer at my local Walgreens. Having said this, I can certainly see why others were put off . . .not one of Revlon's best efforts.

on 6/5/2012 12:20:00 AM

It has toooo much shimmer....there's more shimmer than pigmentation in this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This whole palette really isn't good...Waste of $12.99...Pans are extremely small, too small to fit a decent brush in and there is No color payoff in the blush...Kinda disappointed because it looked pretty in the pan..The contour and highlighting pans are half the size of the blush and an extreme ripoff. The highlight might be just OK it's the best powder in the palette but it's essentially too small to tell. The pigmentation is fine but how would you get it on your face lol? I had higher hopes because Revlon puts out some of the best products that top the rest of the drugstore and even some high end brands but this was just a waste. I'll give it a 2 because the package is sturdy and comes with a mirror but that's kinda the only good thing I can think of.

on 4/15/2012 4:26:00 PM

This product is completely worthless. No pros.

Cons:
All three of the colors suck. I have very fair skin and they are invisible. Highlighter is mediocre at best.

The sizes the pans - misleadingly TINY. The circular window on the front makes it look like they are larger rectangular pans and the window is just cutting the edges off, but they really only span what you see from the outside. The tiny brushes these things come with are useless, so I tried to use my typical mini kabuki-style brush and you can't even get any product on it because the pans are so little.

I really love a lot of Revlon's new products. This is so disappointing. WHY have no decent drugstore brands put out a good, matte, non-clowny peach blush? I get so excited every time I see a new one I buy it without checking MUA first. Mistake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Horrible product. This has no pigmentation whatsoever in the colours! Honestly, I layered the peach powder on several times to no effect! The brown powder has some pigmentation but again not much… don’t see how you can SCULPT with these unfortunately…Definitely not repurchasing. The packaging is perfect hence the score of five.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product in the color "Neutral". I had high hopes for this product b.c the 'photoready' line is nice. Maybe its just the shades i picked & my skin tone. (Im usually a light medium in foundations.) The blush does not show up AT ALL. Its like skin colored. The contour color shows up, after piling it on. The highlighter is the only decent thing in this palette. Its not too shimmery & very subtle, & thats how i like my highlighters. The highlighter & contour could have been bigger pots but for the most part i think the packaging it cute. Getting down to it, This is typical revlon blushes;; VERY sheer. Save your money go for a different brand. But if you must do NOT get it in the color neutral. I dont think the blush would show up on the fairest skin tone ever. Def do NOT recommend.

Popular Blush Products