Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

3.5

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Water, Trisiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Silica Silylate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methicone, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides , CI 77007/Ultramarines)

Worst thing for my skin. Bought this only because Target was out of Maybelline Baby Skin (my all time fav primer) It dried me out so bad and my foundation refused to blend in with this stuff.

on 5/2/2016 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This felt lovely when I first applied it but does not work well for me under foundation. I used Revlon colourstay foundation on top and it was difficult to blend and very cakey when worn with the primer. I tried with other foundation brands and found it created the same unworkable texture. I tried to use a brush, my finger and sponge and still no joy! Really disappointed as there were some great reviews from other users.

To Read all 292 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/13/2016 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved it. It has a high-end brand quality. It comes in a beautiful glass bottle. I loved it more than benefit's porefessional primer.

on 3/6/2016 6:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After trying drugstore primer after drugstore primer this is the only one to be positive. Albeit it is still pretty expensive ($30) it seriously does work magic on my skin. It smooths my skin and I seem to use less foundation because 1. It seems to reduce my blemishes slightly and 2. Because it helps my makeup stay so I don't have to keep reapplying it. I put it as 4 stars instead of 4 because the price is a little steep for me and the pump bottle design although helps with portion control, doesn't get it all out of the bottle. But so far this primer has been the best one so far. I might wait for it to come on sale to buy it again though.

After I went thru many bottles of this primer I decided to write how excellent it work for my skin. I started use it few years very satisfied with this product, It came in glass bottle without any extra packaging. Packaging is environmentally friendly. Bottle size 27 ml it is normal amount for this category of product. Bottle has pump , it make measurement and application very convenient. It not has any smell. It adsorbs by my oily skin very quickly. Primer contain powder. Powder fill the pores and mattify skin. Primer even out skin ton. Effect last all day. You will not need use as much foundation to put over this product and foundation will stay on surface of the skin for loner time than without primer.
I recommend this product , it available in any drugstore

on 2/15/2016 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this! Used to use a Sephora primer but they discontinued it so I found this. Very nice. Doesn't leave a greasy look, not terribly matte either. Keeps my foundation on all day long. Will continue to buy.

on 1/22/2016 11:59:00 AM

I think this is an excellent primer and great value for money. It provides smooth coverage and doesnot feel too oily as some primers do, but nice and matte. It is most definitely the best primer I've tried within its price range. It suits my slightly oily skin type perfectly. It helps make up glide on and last all day. The only criticism is that the pump design of the bottle means some product gets left behind and there is wastage.

I've used a few primers/ pore minimizers but this is the best. Does not cause foundation to 'pill' and has a lovely silky feel when applied. Dot around eyes and it reduces little lines. I have 001... Not sure if there is another 'shade' - this is colorless and for me, thats what a primer should be. No noticable scent. I have sensitive skin and use a very magnifying glass to double check my skin and this - Works!
It is my best find to date. I've spent a fortune on some 'high-end' ones but this is a real bargain.

I absolutely love this primer! I had never used a primer before using this one so I can't compare it to others, however, I can compare it to my skin with and without this primer. Keep in mind, my skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone. Thankfully, this product did not break me out and made my skin look so smooth. Even on dry areas this primer smoothed out my skin and made my concealer and foundation apply beautifully. I absolutely love this. I use it everyday

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked the texture of this product and was surprised I even finished it as I am usually hugely disappointed with primers.
I liked how it felt on the skin. It was not too heavy or too slippery and silicone feeling like most.
It still felt silky but gave my skin an almost powdery feel.
It also helped my complexion look a little more even. If I had better skin I would just apply this with under eye concealer that would be it.
Of course my skin is super oily and I was hoping this would help, it did not keep me matte but it did last longer then others I have used.
I would not buy again because I would only want to use a primer if it actually kept me matte or magically made my skin look flawless ;)