Ion Color Defense - Leave-In Protector

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

1 review

on 1/5/2012 9:01:00 PM

Accoridng to Sally's, the product is supposed to be:
Protection and moisture for all types of color-treated hair
Lightweight formula
Paraben Free

Ion Color Defense Leave-in Protector detangles and balances moisture without weighing hair down. Helps maintain hair color by protecting from heat styling and environmental damage. Leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable.

Ingredients: WATER ,PANTHENOL ,DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE ,FRAGRANCE ,DIMETHICONE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-11 ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,HONEY ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,TALLOWTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,C11-15 PARETH-9 ,PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT ,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,ASCORBIC ACID ,YELLOW 6 ,RED 4

I like that it makes my hair must smoother looking whenever I use it. I can definitely tell the diference between when I use it and when I do not. As a tribute to its effectiveness, the bottle is almost used up. I rarely finish products so this is a good thing :-)

I don't know for sure that it helps color stay in the hair shaft any longer than normal, but my hair seems to hold onto color longer when using this. Although this could be an effect of using more hair masks as well.