Ion Color Defense - Leave-In Protector

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

1 review

WATER ,PANTHENOL ,DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE ,FRAGRANCE ,DIMETHICONE ,POLYQUATERNIUM-11 ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,HONEY ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,TALLOWTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,C11-15 PARETH-9 ,PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT ,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,ASCORBIC ACID ,YELLOW 6 ,RED 4

I found this product to be above average but not amazing, however it is quite effective. For some reason, serums work better on my hair when I blow dry straight ( I use the Ion oil free glosser) ; when I use this spray my hair has a lot of body and shine w/out buildup, but I find it is not moisturizing enough for my fine, naturally curly hair...I have only used it twice thus far, so maybe it will work better after time and I should probably use more of it. Given the price point and the ingredients though, this spray is far superior to other ones I have tried in the past (both low end and high end). That said, I am not sure if I will r/p or not. Overall, good product.