Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this BB cream everyday and i love it! I personally don't need a lot of coverage, and I would say this BB cream provides light to medium coverage. I love that it has an adequate amount of protection from the sun, because its important to protect your skin from the sun. It doesn't have any particularly strong smell, and it's very creamy and blendable. I use it every day to just even out my skintone, and it's my go-to face product. It lasts through my whole day, which is pretty impressive because i am a cheerleader and I tumble and stunt, etc. and it still stays on strong. I would definitely recommend this product, and i think it's worth the high price tag because of how well it works and the amount in each tube.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this bb cream, it is very light-weight and easy. It's very spreadable and perfect for my skin tone as it has slight yellow undertones. I wear this whenever i have a sports activity, (almost everyday of the week) and it doesn't seem to slip off despite the fact i'd be all sweaty, also i have oily skin so its hard to find something that stays on.
As much as I love this smashbox bb cream and as much as i would love to repurchase this, I don't think I could buy this again for a while as it is extremely expensive, though i think the quality of the product might justify the product a bit, i wish it was a little bit cheaper (i'm a student).
For the moment though, I'm literally squeezing as much as I can out of the bottle trying to get the last few drops hahah

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

OMG...this product is amazing. I recieved it as a trial sized gift at Sephora while purchasing something else. Of course they only had one color which was light/medium...I'm african american and while I'm not dark, I'm definitely brown skinned. I figured that I would just use it to highlight or something. So, the first time I used it, I fell in love. I normally apply Mac Studio Fix Concealer under my eyes to brighten (I don't really have dark circles but I like to lighten things up). This is so much better. I apply a small amount under each eye and create a small triangle shape (I'm sure makeup people will know what I mean) and it looks so naturally bright. It makes my past application of concealer look fake. I haven't tried to highlight with this and I don't think I will. My makeup looks so amazing now. And I like that it was SPF in it. I used to use foundation that had SPF but I noticed that in pictures I look washed out and ashy, so I stopped. I like that I'm applying SPF right where the sun does the most damage on your face and if I take a picture, my whole face won't look like a pasty white doll face. I definitely plan to purchase this stuff in light/medium for the same purpose. I don't know how I was living my life before I starting using this stuff. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com

on 10/10/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I was really excited when this product came out, and I rushed right to Sephora to get it. I bought the medium deep, because the deep made me look a little too muddy. However, medium deep made me look like I had dusted my face with powder. It always makes my make-up look a little too matte and dry. However, I like the SPF 35 and it does make it easier to put on my foundation, so I guess I would recommend it as a glorified, tinted primer.