Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.3

I don't know what kind of chemicals are in this product, but I would not recommend it. I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag, and I used it four days in a row. I ended up with little blisters all over my face. I have never experienced such a thing before, and as soon as I stopped using it they went away. Too many chemicals in smashbox products, photo ready primer made me break out too. I'll stick with elf, which provides great coverage and Sun protection, doesn't break me out or give me blisters and costs a third of the price.

on 1/29/2017 10:48:00 PM

Great light coverage, smells like summer and the price is worth it.

DO NOT NEED ALOT TO GET THE COVERAGE!

Saw people complaining of it being an oily mess. Build with a dime or less amount. It won't be greasy. It's the best product since I discovered Antipodes. Just wish the ingredients were more safe and less chemicals. But I'm making the choice because I loved the sample. Let's hope I don't break out haha. Thanks!

on 1/26/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample in my Ipsy bag this month. I wore it for about an hour and it made me look greasy. This is not for oily skin. Will not purchase glad I got to try the sample.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Got a sample tube, wasn't too enthused about it as I haven't found a BB cream I particularly care for. Finally decided to try it for some light makeup and was pleasantly surprised! Light/medium gave me a nice glow and gave my imperfect skin some decent coverage. Great for those days you don't feel like doing a "full" face, but still want to look bright-eyed and glowing. Would purchase a full size tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is quite a thick BB cream that I try to think of more as a sunscreen (Spf 35) than any kind of base product. It's not great in terms of blendability or coverage, but if I'm going out somewhere and know I'll need a nice sunscreen on and wouldn't mind a bit of coverage, this is what I'd choose. I might buy it again to use this way on a holiday or something, but otherwise it's not for me. (I use shade fair).

This is holy grail for me. I got it in the Sephora favorites superstars set for Christmas last year, but didn't actually use it for the first time until this summer. I cannot believe I waited so long to use it. I have combination skin, dry and oily at the same time. This is very moisturizing but I seriously do not get oily with this. It corrects both of those problems for me.
Even foundations that are meant to be mattifying or are for oily skin- make me oily and emphasize dry areas.
Plus I really like how it evens out my skin tone without covering my freckles. I do have to use concealer on my under eyes and on the red areas around my nose. But in the end it is just perfection.
No cakey foundation look, just looks like nice skin.
Does not break me out either.

on 9/21/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a great BB cream--if you don't have dry skin. It looks fabulous on the skin and wears like a dream. It also dries out your skin. My face looks great for about three days with this then the dry flaky patches set in. I so want to love this but in the end I can't.

on 7/20/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As of right now, this is my favorite bb cream! The texture is creamy and pigmented, a little goes a long way! Well it has to with the hefty price tag for a one ounce bottle! I was recommended this product by a friend with very sensitive skin. Like I mean she can barely wear anything without causing breakouts, dry skin, or any catastrophic skin problem! But this stuff works for her, so i decided to over look the price (about $50's Canadian. Ouch!) I got the shade fair, which had just came out when I bought it. I'm so glad that they brought out a lighter shade to match my mayonnaise colored skin, why don't they ever name a shade that? This stuff hides redness, and doesn't cling to dry skin. But if you have acne concealer will do wonders for you. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a light, natural glow.

on 7/5/2015 5:07:00 PM

I received a sample of this in the Light shade when I purchased a few products from Ulta and I gave it a try. I am happy to say that I absolutely love it!! Not only does it give a nice coverage (medium) but it does not accentuate my pores which I have found most foundations do. The coverage is also long lasting. When I run out of my sample, I will definitely be purchasing the full size which is a bit pricey but I feel is worth it since I love it so much and has given me such good coverage and staying power.

on 5/17/2015 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely THE BEST BB cream I have tried! It lasts all day and is my perfect shade. It feels like a moisturizer and has great coverage. I will definitely buy it again.