Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

2.9

on 2/25/2017 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased the darkest one of this product which is light and very airy. Too bad the coverage only last 3-4hrs. With an average price of $39.99 save your money. It is supposed to assist with oily skin, but not in my case. Even with their primer my face was oiled up and color had wore off. This product could be so much more if consistency was added.

on 1/26/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample in my Ipsy bag this month. I wore it for about an hour and it made me look greasy. This is not for oily skin. Will not purchase glad I got to try the sample.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If you have oily and sensitive skin, I would recommend you to stay away from this BB cream. It gives me a massive broke out and it doesnt control oil at all! pros are ...Texture is great and very easy to apply and it has a wide range of shades.

on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hate this BB cream with the heat of a thousand suns. I purchased awhile ago, didn't love the shade, and so it's languished in my foundation drawer. I recently asked around about the best BB cream for oily skin and so many people said Smashbox, and so I decided to revisit it.
I wore it yesterday, applied with a Beauty Blender. By the time I was stuck in traffic on my way to work, I had to wipe it off with a napkin found on the floor of the passenger side of my car because I looked like an orange lollipop. And I was already oily.
Ugh.

on 5/18/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised of the good reviews from the oily skin friends here. I tried the light medium shade. When I applied some of the product on the back of my hand, the shade looked fine and it did not look too shinny or feel too greasy. I bought the product thinking this is going to the end of my search for HG. Well, far from it. This product is too greasy. Just the opposite of what is claimed on the box, it did not control oil, it produced more oil. The shade was way too pinkish and when it oxidized a couple of hours after application, it looked even reddish. I have tried a lot of high end products but the quality of this product is so poor that even WetnWild tinted moisturizer at the price of $2 is superior to this. Not recommended!

on 2/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The finish is good and it controlled the oil in my skin well. But I find the coverage surprisingly heavy for a BB cream - it's thicker, for example, than LM Tinted Moisturiser. For me a BB cream should be light and natural, and this is much more foundation-like. For that reason I wouldn't buy again.

on 7/1/2013 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

After reading the positive reviews, I just had to buy it! Unfortunately, this product isn't for me. I have very oily skin, and this BB cream does nothing to control my oil. The other thing that I don't like is it has virtually no coverage, and just makes my skin look shiny. Garnier's Skin Renew BB Cream for oily skin is a much better fit for me... a much cheaper!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best product I have ever used foundation wise. I have extremley oily skin where I have to blot every 2 hours but with this I only have to blot once after 4 hours and I'm good for the rest of the 12 hour day. The shade range is great. I'm around nc10 and fair matches me perfectly. It covers amazingly well. Up to medium coverage. It covers scars and small pimples but for some blemishes you still will need concealer. It lasts really long and doesnt cake up at all. If you try this product and dont like it keep trying different powders and concealers with it until it works for you. Worth the money. HG.

on 12/5/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Love love love love. If not for the price, this would be my HG face makeup. It leaves my overly oily skin matte, but not dry or cakey. It moisturizes nicely, leaves a glowy effect on the skin, and lasts all day. Very natural. Great for day to day wear or to build up for a full coverage foundation at night. The only drawback is the $39 price tag. That being said, I'll probably still repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this is light/medium, it blends pretty well but is slightly orange on my NW25 skin. I only have the garnier BB cream to compare this to, but I honestly love this product. Not greasy at all, slightly moisturizing, not matte but not too dewy either. I have to blend this in sections, and it doesn't cover all imperfections, but it definitely evens out my skin tone and redness. The biggest downside for me is the price($39 for one ounce), but a little does go a long way so I feel like it will last a while. This doesn't replace foundation for me but I do reach for it when I'm in a hurry, just running to the store or don't feel like fooling with brushes and foundation.