Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.2

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin and I'm obsessed with this product. No other BB Cream will ever do.

on 7/13/2014 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I quite like this. I wear it over my moisturiser and it blends well and isn't too thick. I finish it with halo powder. I have combination skin that can get dry in winter and it doesn't flake or go cakey or set into creases. I haven't found that if makes me oily at all. The best thing I love about smashbox is the colour matching to my skin. Cannot find another brand that matches my skin tone.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

Glad I got this as a sample because if I had paid full price I would have been highly disappointed. This was in light/medium and against my light/medium olive skin it was orange. What I got in the sample was more than enough to cover my neck and face about a nickel size. At first it was dewy. After an hour it dried to a semi matte but dear late Sally did it make me look old?! It really excentuated my fine lines. I wiped some off and it help tame things down. At the end of the day it was streaky across my neck and perhaps it was me but it seemed somewhat itchy on my skin. Definately not for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

After wearing this a few times, I started liking it more. However, I think my drugstore Garnier works just as well. It felt nice on my face--not heavy. It seemed to last a long time, but it was a bit patchy by the end of the day. Meh. If you are looking for a product that does not have even medium coverage, why should you spend more than ten dollars?

on 10/15/2013 11:45:00 AM

Turned my combo skin into oil rig in minutes. Acne prone girls beware.

NO WAY I would buy this product, it is super expensive, for trial size I paid about $20.00 and it made my skin YELLOW. I am sooo dissapointed

I absolutely love this. I only wish it didn't cost quite as much for such a little tube. (I'm on a student budget at the moment) A little does go a long way though. BB Creams often get criticized as being nothing but a "glorified tinted moisturizer". This is anything but. I have always had problem skin. Not the worst of the worst, but I usually need a decent amount of coverage. I have fair skin with very warm undertones (a combination of yellow & red- not pink) & my skin is so severely dry that it produces excess oil, causing it to look & behave like oily skin most of the time. This product has wonderful coverage. I would say it's light-medium, but can easily be built up or played down. It blurs any skin imperfections I have, & helps even out my whole face. I use the shade "fair." Light was a close match as well, but a little TOO yellow for me (like I said, I have multiple undertones, yellow & red. I'm mixed Native American, Italian, & Polish) I've been medium-tan most of my life, but my skin has lightened up a LOT lately for a variety of reasons. One thing I really love about this BB Cream is that if I'm in a hurry (nearly every day), I can skip moisturizer, primer, & concealer & just put this on. I put it on with my clean fingers, I find it blends better that way than if I use a brush. I really recommend this, I actually use it in place of foundation most of the time now. If I need a little more coverage, I'll use my current favorite foundation (Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation) on top of the Smashbox BB Cream. I love both of these products on their own, & they look really beautiful layered together as well. :)

I really wanted this to work for me, but it is absolutely awful! It looks patchy and cakey on my face and it pills off when I apply it. :( I've tried it a dozen times and ever single time I spend forever just trying to blend it and get rid of the patchy look it leaves. Total garbage, like most Smashbox products that I have tried.

I paid $50CAD for it and I can't return it to where I bought it so I am out of luck. I'll pass it to a friend that may want to try it.

on 11/13/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product gave me a pretty good look. It evened out my skin tone which I was looking for but I also wanted a natural look and thats where this product lost me. It might be because im not a very oily girl but I was too matte after this bb cream. Many girls i think would go for this because after i applied I thought that this is how all the makeup counter girls always make me look. But to make things short con was the matte finish and pros were the color was actually light enough and you didnt need much product. If your looking for a natural look this is not your product but if your into looking for a matte even look you should love this.