Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.6

on 1/29/2017 10:48:00 PM

Great light coverage, smells like summer and the price is worth it.

DO NOT NEED ALOT TO GET THE COVERAGE!

Saw people complaining of it being an oily mess. Build with a dime or less amount. It won't be greasy. It's the best product since I discovered Antipodes. Just wish the ingredients were more safe and less chemicals. But I'm making the choice because I loved the sample. Let's hope I don't break out haha. Thanks!

on 7/24/2016 12:48:00 AM

Doesn't have the best coverage and it feels kind of sticky and is a bit hard to blend. It looks natural and doesn't accentuate my dried skin. Too expensive.

on 7/5/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This BB cream is not worth the money. I have extremely dry skin, and this just did not go on smooth and creamy at all. It was very smeary, uneven, and cakey. It started drying before I finished applying! When I put foundation on top -- I layer colored moisturizing products in the winter because my skin is so dry and it's so cold in NYC -- it got even worse and more dry. It didn't help my makeup application at all. It is quite pricey, so I expected a better product! To me, a much better product for aging skin and a much better value is Lancome BB cream. Goes on smooth, keeps you juicy! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is quite a thick BB cream that I try to think of more as a sunscreen (Spf 35) than any kind of base product. It's not great in terms of blendability or coverage, but if I'm going out somewhere and know I'll need a nice sunscreen on and wouldn't mind a bit of coverage, this is what I'd choose. I might buy it again to use this way on a holiday or something, but otherwise it's not for me. (I use shade fair).

Not impressed by this product - unlike other BBC creams I've used it sits very heavily on my skin without absorbing in properly, and I found that over the course of the day it started to gather unpleasantly around the sides of my nose and under the bridge of my glasses. Colour match was fine for my skin (NW20) but again I've had better. I gave up on this product after half a dozen uses and have switched back to my Stila CC cream.

This is holy grail for me. I got it in the Sephora favorites superstars set for Christmas last year, but didn't actually use it for the first time until this summer. I cannot believe I waited so long to use it. I have combination skin, dry and oily at the same time. This is very moisturizing but I seriously do not get oily with this. It corrects both of those problems for me.
Even foundations that are meant to be mattifying or are for oily skin- make me oily and emphasize dry areas.
Plus I really like how it evens out my skin tone without covering my freckles. I do have to use concealer on my under eyes and on the red areas around my nose. But in the end it is just perfection.
No cakey foundation look, just looks like nice skin.
Does not break me out either.

on 9/21/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a great BB cream--if you don't have dry skin. It looks fabulous on the skin and wears like a dream. It also dries out your skin. My face looks great for about three days with this then the dry flaky patches set in. I so want to love this but in the end I can't.

on 8/22/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very light coverage so it won't cover a lot if you're like me and has moderate redness +acne scarring. Doesn't control oil at all. It has a pretty greasy finish. Didn't break me out, but won't be repurchasing.

on 8/6/2015 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample, I think it was a Sephora 100 point perk. It lasted me a couple weeks of consistent use. Buildable formula but didn't mask all my redness so maybe a medium coverage at best. It did leave me looking quite "radiant" until I applied powder then it matted down. Staying power was okay. Due to price, I won't repurchase.

on 7/20/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As of right now, this is my favorite bb cream! The texture is creamy and pigmented, a little goes a long way! Well it has to with the hefty price tag for a one ounce bottle! I was recommended this product by a friend with very sensitive skin. Like I mean she can barely wear anything without causing breakouts, dry skin, or any catastrophic skin problem! But this stuff works for her, so i decided to over look the price (about $50's Canadian. Ouch!) I got the shade fair, which had just came out when I bought it. I'm so glad that they brought out a lighter shade to match my mayonnaise colored skin, why don't they ever name a shade that? This stuff hides redness, and doesn't cling to dry skin. But if you have acne concealer will do wonders for you. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a light, natural glow.