Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.4

on 7/20/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As of right now, this is my favorite bb cream! The texture is creamy and pigmented, a little goes a long way! Well it has to with the hefty price tag for a one ounce bottle! I was recommended this product by a friend with very sensitive skin. Like I mean she can barely wear anything without causing breakouts, dry skin, or any catastrophic skin problem! But this stuff works for her, so i decided to over look the price (about $50's Canadian. Ouch!) I got the shade fair, which had just came out when I bought it. I'm so glad that they brought out a lighter shade to match my mayonnaise colored skin, why don't they ever name a shade that? This stuff hides redness, and doesn't cling to dry skin. But if you have acne concealer will do wonders for you. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a light, natural glow.

on 4/26/2015 2:47:00 AM

The only reason I am not currently using this product is because I cannot afford to buy it at the moment. However, it is definitely the best BB cream I have ever bought from Sephora. It looks great on by itself, without concealer and foundation. It also goes on beautifully with a sponge or brush. The best part is that it doesn't make me break out, and that says a lot for my skin. I usually wait five minutes before applying on top of my moisturizer and then adding a coat of my liquid foundation and concealer, along with a finishing powder.

on 5/30/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have started using this BB cream instead of their HD foundation. Great coverage, moderate to heavy. Applies smoothly and does not settle in fine lines. I wear fair...so porcelain gals will find this too dark. When set with powder and setting spray it last/wears all day. I use this BB or MAC's BB cream and I find both are comparable.

Instantly fell in love with everything . I have already gone thought two tubes of this stuff every one lasting me around a year, I have the light/medium and it matched my skin identically . Staying power is good , personally I don't set this bb cream because I am acne prone but this product did a good job at not breaking me out ! I would have to say it's great for me because even if I am ace prone I don't have much to cover just redness in my cheeks and a few bumps once in a while so I found that it was perfect all around ! I will be repurchasing my third tube this week (:

So i went to ulta today to pick up a full size version of the porefessional as i had some extra cash but i needed to budget myself:( so i ended up getting a mini set with the porefessional and that gal for $12 and bought this bb cream. as it is an investment for sure. $39. but with tax you are looking at $40 bb cream. so for a bb cream this sounds CRAZY but its not that bad considering you get 1 fluid ounce. just one dab on the back of my hand and i am set. i just add some concealer on little spots that need extra coverage and BAH BAM! all set for the day:) love this but not too sure if i would buy again.

I'll be the first to admit that I was hesitant to try another BB Cream, after bad experiences with drugstore formulas and tinted moisturizers, but Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream changed my mind!

It took a while to get used to the product and how to apply it. The product is quite thick and does not spread easily; As such, I initially used much more than was necessary, which resulted in it looking a caked on and unnatural - not what you want from a BB cream! However, I eventually learned to use a much smaller amount and apply it in dots on my cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead. From there, I just quickly blend it in before it sets. The result? A wonderfully even and smooth skin-tone without the appearance of wearing makeup! And the finish is perfect for warmer climates! Even in the heat and humidity, my face stays almost perfectly matter throughout the day, with an occasional blotting here and there.

I can't rave enough about this product! For someone who likes a light to medium coverage without looking "made up", this product is perfect... and being able apply my makeup and sun protection all in one step makes it my HG!

on 6/20/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first high end beauty purchase and I did extensive research on the product to ensure that it would truly benefit my skin. I know that the product is a little on the expensive side (and when I mean a little, I mean a lot!). It also has a limited amount of color selection but the color really conforms to your skin. The product absolutely makes your skin glow! I love the coverage, it's medium to full coverage. It makes your skin look flawless and is definitely worth the price. When ever I use this product my skin looks amazing when I take it off. It doesn't make me break out too. Whenever I try a product and it makes me breakout I end up going back to this to cover the the acne up, and whenever I take it off at the end of the day, my skin looks absolutely beautiful and the acne actually begins to clear up! I am surprised that my acne actually clears up a bit when I use the product! Although it says it doesn't clear up acne, it does! I am in love with this product and although it is expensive I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! You may have acne-prone skin, sensitive, dry or oily skin but with this product your skin will took flawless!

on 5/13/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Absolutely LOVE this BB! Excellent for my oily skin, leaves a matte to satiny finish that gives my face a beautiful glow. Many compliments while wearing this. I switched to this when my Mom bought it and it didn't work out for her normal to dry skin. Like it so much, as many others clogged my pores and looked a bit flat and this one does not. It also has a good SPF, no breakouts, great staying power, and a good color match. I'm NC25-30 and Light is perfect. Yes, it is expensive, but I just can't help myself, and think it's worth it..

This stuff is amazing. Firstly, it is the first foundation, or coverage type product that has ever matched my skin perfectly. I'm Native American and Spanish and Irish...usually the undertones in make up are too pink / too yellow / too white. I got this in light and it blends perfectly, you absolutely cannot tell I have anything on, which I love. I also noticed it keeps my shine down. Not all the way, but with my skin I think that's impossible. Plus, I love that it feels nourishing. I used to use Neutrogena's skin Clearing Foundation, but it really dried my skin out, and any other foundation severely broke me out. This is smooth and lightly creamy, but not heavy or oily. I'm in heaven. Plus it has SPF which I never used before (make up with SPF always broke me out) and now I finally can.

The only thing some might have a problem with is it's light coverage. It obviously doesn't give as much as a foundation would, but I like that. I use this, then Botanics Complexion Refining Concealer over my problem spots and I have just enough coverage. I am now able to have coverage without looking like I'm wearing anything. I love it. And it's great on my skin. Sure it's a bit pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. This is actually the first thing I've gotten at Sephora, I'm typically a drug-store cosmetics kind of girl. But this is worth the money in my opinion.

on 6/28/2012 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this BB cream. It makes my routine much, much easier when leaving the house and it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. It lasts all day long without melting off of my face, and for people like me with sensitive skin, it's definitely a keeper.