Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.8

I gave this product a 5/5 for everything. It is a fantastic product that does the job. It had been my first "cover flaws product" and I fell in love with it. the flaws to this product would be i don't feel like I am paying for a good amount of the product. I felt as if it only lasted me 2-3 months, and I have gone through many other foundations, BB creams, primers and concealers for much longer and around the same price. Nonetheless its a nice smooth liquid that eventually turns into a matte finish. Well for me it did, I have incredibly dry skin that always needs to be hydrated and this BB cream did the job. 100% worth it.

on 7/24/2016 12:48:00 AM

Doesn't have the best coverage and it feels kind of sticky and is a bit hard to blend. It looks natural and doesn't accentuate my dried skin. Too expensive.

This may be the worst BB cream I have every used.... I only tried it twice and could not even literally get it onto my skin. I would wash my face and moisturize, then apply it without a brush the first time and it just would not go onto my skin. It was the strangest thing I've ever experienced with a BB cream and literally just would not blend at all. It was the most disgusting result ever... I had to take it off immediately and put something else I had on. I don't even know how to explain, but it just did not work period.

on 12/25/2015 9:05:00 PM

I had high hopes for this BB cream, but it fell short. Way short.
I went to Sephora and expected to talk to the worker about my skin type and what would work best (because that is what I usually do every month when I buy makeup) but i must've gotten a cranky person that day because when I asked about BB cream, she led me straight to the most expensive BB cream they had in the store...this. It was $40 so i expected it to be amazing. The packaging is cute and pretty perfect, and I have no problem getting the product out. However, once on my skin,I hated it. It's very yellow toned (which works for me because i'm very yellow, but not a lot of people are as yellow as i am). It is extremely hard to blend and I always felt I had to use a lot of product to cover my entire face, It is also not buildable, and It highlighted my dry spots. I doesn't give a lot of coverage, it's very very sheer. I would not recommend putting a power on top because it looks extremely cakey. The staying power is terrible. You'd think for a BB cream they'd make it stay longer because BB creams are popular in the summer, but nope. It melts right off my face in two hours. Overall I hated this and i will not be purchasing again.

on 8/22/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very light coverage so it won't cover a lot if you're like me and has moderate redness +acne scarring. Doesn't control oil at all. It has a pretty greasy finish. Didn't break me out, but won't be repurchasing.

on 7/20/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

As of right now, this is my favorite bb cream! The texture is creamy and pigmented, a little goes a long way! Well it has to with the hefty price tag for a one ounce bottle! I was recommended this product by a friend with very sensitive skin. Like I mean she can barely wear anything without causing breakouts, dry skin, or any catastrophic skin problem! But this stuff works for her, so i decided to over look the price (about $50's Canadian. Ouch!) I got the shade fair, which had just came out when I bought it. I'm so glad that they brought out a lighter shade to match my mayonnaise colored skin, why don't they ever name a shade that? This stuff hides redness, and doesn't cling to dry skin. But if you have acne concealer will do wonders for you. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a light, natural glow.

on 5/17/2015 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely THE BEST BB cream I have tried! It lasts all day and is my perfect shade. It feels like a moisturizer and has great coverage. I will definitely buy it again.

on 3/25/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really liked the color, pigmentation and consistency of this BB cream. However, it made my face feel very greasy and oily within a few hours, despite a matte primer and/or powder. I'm not sure if this would be better for those with dry skin, as I have combination, but my face felt uncomfortably greasy (a common issue with some BB creams), so I would not repurchase this, especially due to the price.

Love it. My skin has always been combination so I love the dewy look but can't achieve it without looking oily but with this I have a natural dewy finish but it controls my oil. I don't set it with a powder yet it last almost all day long. Toward the end of the day it may start to wear off and my redness might begin to peak through depending on how adventurous my day was

on 8/29/2014 2:35:00 PM

Never again. Does not blend well, makes your skin oily after one hour.. My friend also bought one before and said it made her look terrible. Another girl I know used mine for a party and said the same.