Oriflame giordani gold lash fashion mascara

Oriflame giordani gold lash fashion mascara
Oriflame giordani gold lash fashion mascara wand

4.7

on 4/2/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was using Lancome mascaras for years until discovered this one. It covers lashes well and gives them length and volume. It does not glue lashes together. Removing is easy and it has not irritated my eyes either. This mascara is definitely something I would purchase again. A good value for money!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This mascara is great for those girls who prefer the settle looking lashes. The mascara doesn't give the drama kind of look, it's very clean and just looks fancy :D The lashes are long and very defined. All in all, I think this is a great product and I love to wear it everyday when I'm going for the neutral kind of makeup or when I'm wearing a bright lipstick :)

on 1/5/2012 1:20:00 PM

i have been using this for over a year now giordani is a good product being with sensitive eyes i usually avoid experimenting mascara on my eyes especially waterproof ones giordani is wat i find suitable in my case and have so far not given me a chance to prove otherwise i think its a good investment and can give some brand mascara a run for their money and buying iton offer will not burn a hole in ur pocket as mascara needs to b replaced after every 3 months so four mascaras in a year to b precise

Popular Mascaras