L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner

3.3

on 4/12/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Oops! I lost this eyeliner! Just kidding, I threw it away. Yes, this is very black. Yes, you can smoke this out. But what's the point when you can't wear this on a night out without having it smear all over your face?

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly love this eyeliner . It is pitch black and gives my eyes a very dramatic look! It does not stay in place throughout the day so u will have to clean off mid day and reapply to keep fresh and smudge free but the way it looks is priceless! I don't buy any other eyeliner now. Loyal customer here :)

on 12/25/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner goes on easily and goes on blacker than black!
But none of that really matters because it smudges horribly! Unless, you're going for a 'Sexy Raccoon' look, I'd skip on this!

on 11/11/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I have this in brown. It is nice and smudgy, and looks bold when first applied. But is it strange that I don't trust this enough to wear it out the house for an extended period of time? It's so smudgy to the point where it doesn't truly 'finish' or dry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this in grey. Since this is my only grey liner, I will keep it. I like the creamy texture of the pencil. I like the way that it feels in my hand when I apply it. It's easy to use. However, because I have hooded eyes. this is not the best product for me. It does transfer quite a bit to my upper lid.
Edit: This works really well when it's smudged. I used it the other day after blending it out with a brush. It stayed really well and was very pretty.

on 2/5/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have this in green &I really like it, this is a kajal inspired liner and says so on the packaging. Kajals are for smudging, and are not the best for the water line, it may irritate and definitely will run. I line my upper and lower lash line & smudge out, the color is awesome, I'll be purchasing the black and brown too.