L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner

3.3

This is my go-to eyeliner for lining my waterline! It gives a very intense clean cut look. It isn't ideal if you want to do a winged line on top of your eyelid, but it is very easy to apply on the top and bottom inside waterlines.

It doesn't smudge. It stays on, unlike other liners I have used on my water line. It's a smooth application. Just make sure you don't misplace the sharpener. It's very difficult to use if it wears down.

It's a little pricy. I think it was about $9 when I got it. However it works well and lasts a long time. It's worth it.

on 1/9/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in a kit in black. It's VERY black and sultry. I love it. It's become one of my favorite liners. Its very soft and easily smoked on the waterline and upper lash-line. I like to tight-line with this pencil because it really gives that look of super full lashes.

I haven't noticed any smudging or smearing. It seems to set after a minute. Gorgeous black and so creamy. I like how the pencil is more chubby and comes very pointed. It's not a self-sharpening pencil though, its a traditional one. Mine came with a sharpener and the False Fiber mascara.

Hard to explain but I like how the tip is very large and you don't need great makeup skills to maneuver the pencil. The tip is described as a "conal kajal tip." When this is smudged out, wow, its very smokey and sexy. Runs about $8.99.

on 2/16/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this in Brown, and it is a very deep black/brown. It comes with a sharpener. Less expensive than Sue Devitt and some other chubby pencils. It does smudge which it is supposed to do like other kohl/kajal style pencils. I find it hard to control applying it though. Sometimes it goes on smooth, and other times it "skips" going on. Unfortunately, it also started irritating my eyes and I had to discontinue wearing it. Note: I do not wear contact lenses or used it on the waterline of my eyes.

I like it. I use it. However, I don't like it enough or use it enough to ever buy it again. That's all that I will say about it.