Rimmel ScandalEyes

Rimmel ScandalEyes
Rimmel Scandal eyes (on bare eyes)ScandalEyesScandalEyesScandalEyesScandalEyes

2.7

on 3/9/2018 10:26:00 AM

I just can't seem to get this to work very well. Very clumpy right out of the tube and even wiping it on the rim of the tube doesn't help much. One layer is ok, but I still need to brush through with a clean brush to remove clumps and separate lashes. Adding 2-3 layers = spider legs and not my preferred look. Guess I will go back to Cover Girl Lash Blast, or try something new.

on 2/22/2018 8:40:00 PM

Just another average mascara... Nothing special... I would recommend it for everyday use if i wanna run some errands and nothing more... Save your money and buy a better one... Would never recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

What a bargain! I stock up on this mascara when it’s on sale at Walgreens. Soooo cheap, and amazing for the price. Easily builds & lengthens. Looks good...and lasts all day. Not irratating and easy to remove. My only complaint is the wand/brush, which I find bulky, rather unwieldy.
Other mascara faves: Chanel, L’oreal Voluminous & Lancome Big.

on 11/8/2017 10:23:00 PM

Currently my favorite mascara. I find it works well for everyday use as well as evening looks that require a bit of extra drama. The thick texture really coats lashes and builds them up.

This mascara can really gives you black long lashes but it flakes after a while. Can be clumpy. . Good for brief time.i would not re purchase it again because i found two new mascara which changed the way my lashes look.
Maybelline BigShot and Loreal Paradise lashes.
Absolutely fantastic.

on 4/24/2017 1:23:00 PM

Really clumpy

on 4/7/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best performing mascara I have ever used! Not because it gives me long and thick lashes or that it lasts all day. But because my always straight top lashes hold a curl all day with this mascara, whether I curled before applying or not. Bonus # 2: my sparse lower lashes have sprung to life.

Initially upon purchase it's prone to the dreaded clumping upon application, which is easy enough to clean/separate, but after several uses that goes away.

I am in love with this mascara so much that I have pretty much stopped using eyeliner. Which is always a good thing because after a certain age, less is more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hmm scandal eyes indeed! This mascara separates each individual eyelash preventing clumps and lumps. The brush alone is magical and does so effortlessly. The mascara is long lasting and rimmel makes the best mascara is my personal opinion. It's affordable and long lasting and doesn't ever clump. Their mascaras are applied smoothly and effortlessly. A must have for those who want definition and are shopping on a budget.

on 2/1/2017 7:21:00 PM

Quick note to self as I finally Marie Kondo my makeup/skincare stash and toss this after years of use and years of just collecting dust because I have a habit of not tossing things. The formula is quite thick, but surprisingly wasn’t too heavy on my straight Asian lashes. It didn’t cause them to droop back down after curling them and applying my “HG” Shiseido mascara base. It takes a little while to dry, so try not to blink! I have monolids that fold in/under near the lash line, so it naturally gets on my lids (even if I’m trying not to blink!), but if I’m wearing eyeliner, it’s not a big deal. It gave me very voluminous eyes with a little extra length, though it could get clumpy and spidery at times if you apply too many coats. I liked using it for a night out, sometimes with falsies added. Not a fan of the fat tube though – takes up too much space in your makeup bag! Overall, not the worst mascara I’ve tried – it at least gave my lashes some oomph and didn’t just weigh them down like some other mascaras do.

on 1/19/2017 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not for me. No issues with irritation or allergy but the wand leaves me wanting. I end up with really clumpy lashes, and I have to wipe most of the product off into the neck of the bottle to try and avoid it. The formula seems... heavy? Even if I curl my lashes before, apply a light layer and then curl again when dry, the droop. The dry time is long, even with a light layer. This might be my fault entirely, but I CANNOT apply this stuff without getting it all over my eyelids. I haven't had that issue in a long time. Going to be going back to LashBlast.