Rimmel ScandalEyes

Rimmel ScandalEyes

2.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara is amazing! I have the 'Extreme Black' version and it is the best. It works nicely for daytime for a soft effect and it can add as much glamor as you want for a night out too.

It makes your eyelashes stand out without making them clumpy. It doesn't smudge and it looks amazing until you decide to remove your makeup. Though I like those plastic wands with tiny bristles best, this one does the trick wonderfully. Unless I find really big discounts and I can try out some others, I stick to this mascara.

on 4/6/2016 10:27:00 AM

This mascara was useless! I bought the waterproof in Black and applied it just alike always do by using a lash curler first. When I applied the mascara, it seemed that no mascara deposited onto my lashes, although it had to because my lashes went from curled to straight right away, so is a very wet mascara with little color. All I can say is YUK! It's a total waste of money and I will be returning it for a refund! I will return to my old faithful waterproof Maybelline Great Lash

To Read all 250 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i love the product because it makes my lashes look excellent. the only reason why i bought this mascara is because it was on sell at H.E.B . i usually don't buy mascara when i run out because it could be pricey depending on where you go. And in some cases, a waste of money. being that this mascara was so cheap at H.E.B, i thought it would be a waste but actually, it works better than most. i would definitely buy this product again and again!!!!!!

on 3/18/2016 8:06:00 AM

Not the best mascara in the world. I have naturally thick, dark lashes and don't need a lot of mascara in the first place so I only use it lightly on my top lashes.

I like the thick brush but the formula makes my lashes look wet, especially after first applying, and it's prone to clumping if you're not careful. Definitely don't use it on your bottom lashes, it'll ruin your entire makeup.

I've been using it for a few months and am just waiting for it to finish or dry out before buying a new one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this mascara is a disaster. my eyelashes have never looked worse. and it's for sure the formula not the massive brush because I actually prefer a larger brush.

on 12/19/2015 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did not like this product at all. I was hoping that it would give my volume and length which I didn't. I'm very disappointed in this product. The formulation of this product was not good at all. The mascara stayed wet on my lashes for a very long time. Everytime I would blink I would get the black all over eyelid and underneath my eyes as well.

on 11/14/2015 3:18:00 AM

I'd rather wear no mascara then to put this on. This product did nothing to my thin lashes, the wet formula pulls down the curl of my lashes to being straight again, and the amount of product you get in one coat is very thin. I got the waterproof version and it was not waterproof at all.

on 11/1/2015 4:16:00 PM

Terrible mascara. I've used rimmel mascara before, and been really happy with it, so this was a huge disappointment. It doesn't add any volume, just creates massive spider lashes, with huge clumps. The brush is so big that half the product ends up on your eyelid. Awful waste of money.

on 8/19/2015 12:35:00 PM

I love the big applicator brush, it doesn't add clumps to my lashes, it just adds volume and length

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What?? Why on earth would anyone want to apply mascara with a brush double the size of any other brush, maybe trpile the size? It's so huge it's rediculous actually. Covers my entire eye when I try to apply. I have small eyes and this mascara makes application too difficult to bother.