2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 days ago

It said it would not clump it clumps terribly! I am so disappointed! Never again will I buy this product again. I bought it at Walgreens in New Prague, Mn

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Sep/04/2018

It says is water proof I don't see much different it doesn't do what the product say I will try something else you have if. You have coupon I will try it,or go back to my extension lashes

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0

Apr/26/2018

The Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara wand is too large at the tip for coating my lower lashes.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Mar/09/2018

I just can't seem to get this to work very well. Very clumpy right out of the tube and even wiping it on the rim of the tube doesn't help much. One layer is ok, but I still need to brush through with a clean brush to remove clumps and separate lashes. Adding 2-3 layers = spider legs and not my preferred look. Guess I will go back to Cover Girl Lash Blast, or try something new.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Feb/22/2018

Just another average mascara... Nothing special... I would recommend it for everyday use if i wanna run some errands and nothing more... Save your money and buy a better one... Would never recommend it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Feb/04/2018

What a bargain! I stock up on this mascara when it’s on sale at Walgreens. Soooo cheap, and amazing for the price. Easily builds & lengthens. Looks good...and lasts all day. Not irratating and easy to remove. My only complaint is the wand/brush, which I find bulky, rather unwieldy.
Other mascara faves: Chanel, L’oreal Voluminous & Lancome Big.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/08/2017

Currently my favorite mascara. I find it works well for everyday use as well as evening looks that require a bit of extra drama. The thick texture really coats lashes and builds them up.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Aug/07/2017

This mascara can really gives you black long lashes but it flakes after a while. Can be clumpy. . Good for brief time.i would not re purchase it again because i found two new mascara which changed the way my lashes look.
Maybelline BigShot and Loreal Paradise lashes.
Absolutely fantastic.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromjb62

Apr/24/2017

Really clumpy

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Apr/07/2017

Best performing mascara I have ever used! Not because it gives me long and thick lashes or that it lasts all day. But because my always straight top lashes hold a curl all day with this mascara, whether I curled before applying or not. Bonus # 2: my sparse lower lashes have sprung to life.

Initially upon purchase it's prone to the dreaded clumping upon application, which is …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral