Estee Lauder DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50% � OCTISALATE 4.00% � OXYBENZONE 2.50% � TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.10% INGREDIENTS WATER � DIMETHICONE � BUTYLENE GLYCOL � PENTYLENE GLYCOL � PHENYL TRIMETHICONE � GLYCERYL STEARATE � BEHENYL ALCOHOL � TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE � POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE � OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE � PEG-40 STEARATE � POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE � GENTIANA LUTEA (GENTIAN) ROOT EXTRACT � POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT � THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT � HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE � FUMARIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT � CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT � LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE EXTRACT � ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT � ARTEMIA EXTRACT � VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT � TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT � CHOLESTEROL � CAFFEINE � PROPY LENE GLYCOL STEARATE � OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE � POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE � TOCOPHERYL ACETATE � SUCROSE � GLYCERINE � SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE � LINOLEIC ACID � LECITHIN � SQUALANE � SODIUM PCA � UREA � ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE � ERGOTHIONEINE � SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE � TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE � POLYSORBATE 20 � SORBITAN LAURATE � SODIUM HYALURONATE � CITRIC ACID � PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE � GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID � TREHALOSE � POLYQUATERNIUM-51 � HYDROGENATED LECITHIN � FUMARIC ACID � ALUMINA � PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER � AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER � CYCLODEXTRIN � NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID � ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE � XANTHAN GUM � STEARIC ACID � SILICA � FRAGRANCE � ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE � PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE � DISODIUM EDTA � PHENOXYETHANOL � CHLORPHENESIN � [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) � ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) � IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) � YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) � CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) � MICA � FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) � CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) � CARMINE (CI 75470) � BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) � BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]

I love this bb cream! I'm not normally a bb cream wearer and used to wear heavy foundation every day! But I went travelling and ditched the foundation to let my skin breath. I now live in a very sunny place so needed to invest in a good cream with spf. I was recommended this in Sephora, I use light shade which is maybe a bit to light for me as it hides slightly my freckles on my nose which I don't like. But it smells great and covers me well without covering to much - it just blends well evens out my skin. I have acne and red skin and this is great it gives me a nice glow and looks natural and healthy. I would highly recommend and will be re purchasing !

I was just looking for a product with a trusted SPF50 rating and I love Estee Lauder products so I thought I'd give this a go. I didn't wear anything on my skin before this and now I feel naked without it.

It isn't full coverage (its not a foundation) but does give you a glow and basically just evens out your skin, hides redness/dull skin. Its also great in that I go from fair to medium in the sun and the product adapts to my skin tone.

If you have skin that becomes oily throughout the day you might need powder/blotting for shine.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have nearly come to the end of my tube of this product and am considering repurchasing. The light shade is probably suitable for NC15-20 skintone. I find it a yellow based shade and not orangey like some of the other reviews mentioned. I have combination skin and find this a good product for my skin type and don't find that it makes me oily. I have worn on casual days and to the gym and it lasts well applied with a RT buffer brush and set with MAC MSFN or LM translucent powder. Love this just wish the price was lower!

This is a great bb cream. First of all it has spf 35 and it's oil free. The coverage is medium, it is not very hard to blend (compared to some other bb's I have tried). I am using the "light" shade it's a bit darker than my skin tone but I blend it through my neck and it's seamless. Smells amazing, really fresh and clean in a way. I am using it for over two months now and it didn't cause any problems on my skin, clogged pores, pimples etc.. Overall great product.

This is THE BB cream for me. I have fair skin with both pink and yellow undertones, so the light shade happened to be the perfect match for my skin tone. It covers my huge, but really huge pores very well. And above all it is full of antioxidant plant extracts, and does not wear off. I would be even happier if only the spf was mineral. My oily, fair skin loves this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the natural and glowy effect of this bb cream. It leaves the skin looking fresh and has a decent amount of coverage.

The only thing that I dislike is the thick texture and the amount you need to cover your face, I feel like a tube will only last me 2-3 months with daily use.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have tried a lot of bb cremes, but this is far beyond the best out there;
My skin is dry and have some concealing on my chin and nose too do.
This covers, but dont give me lighter skin: when it dries, it gives a beautiful coverage, with some hint of glow/ colour too my face.
You will have too use a concealer, but hey its a bb creme. I love the smell and the light texture, its really smooth and spreads easily.
I LOVE it=)
For everyone with dry skin, you wont regret buying this

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I first received this as a sample in one of the Estee Lauder gift bags. I tried it, and immediately found that it does not provide good coverage for those who have lots to hide (like me)...freckles and dark spots were still quite visible...so I shelved it.

Few weeks ago, I took it out again because I needed something with sun protection, and this BB cream has SPF 35. This time though I used it like a tinted primer under my double wear foundation and it surprising worked out GREAT! :)
The BB cream provided initial light weight coverage and actually covered all my pores just like a primer! With the foundation on top of it, the amount of coverage was awesome!

Note that It is greasier than a primer, so even with the foundation on top, it will still give off a dewy effect. (If you don't like the dewy look, finish off with powder foundation to take the shine off.)

I have been using this regimen for a few weeks now, it's great for the summer:
Serum -> moisturizer -> BB Cream (light even layer!) -> liquid foundation-> concealer (if needed) -> powder foundation.

If you have oily skin, this might not work for you.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh, this product made my skin look horrible. Instant regret as soon as I put it on. Lighter shade is very orange, hard to blend and looks cakey. Tried this product because I love the double wear foundation but won't be purchasing again.

One of the few EL products that I dislike deeply. Too oily for combination skin, too shiny for a SPF 35, too orangey \dark for the light shade. All round not what I would expect for the price tag. I would not buy again and would not recommend to anyone.