Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Don't Blink Pink

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a very bright pink shade on my olive skin it's almost like a red-pink shade. It's probably more wearable than Dollhouse pink. The staying power is phenomenal on this shade. I have other colors from this same like but this one lasts longer

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite neon pink, period. It has no blue in it which makes it great. I love blue-toned pinks like Dollhouse Pink from the same line but they look bad on me. This is so flattering on virtually everybody......and so bright. Probably the brightest lipstick in this line along with 24-carrot gold but this one looks nice on everybody. It wears very well and evenly and lasts forever. Total winner.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Do you have deep, chocolaty skin like me? If you do, you should try this shade of pink! Awesome texture. Wonderful color payoff. It's staying power is amazing. I have a cool undertone and it makes my skin glow! I'm sure this will go well with a warm undertone, with the right liner. Give it a try! Depending where you buy it, you can purchase this for 1-4 bucks! Not that bad, if you ask me.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick because one weekend me and my lil son went to see minions at the theater and there was a stop n shop close by and I forgot my lipstick at home so I grabbed one of these at stop n shop and ended up loving the color... It lasts all day too leaves a dark pink stain

I was looking for a bright pink and bought two wet n wild lipsticks since they were so cheap. I tried this shade and also "smokin hot pink". Out of the two this one is way better. The formula doesn't seem as drying with this one and the color is so much better for me. I have fair skin with redness and blue eyes, brown hair. This color seems to have a hint of fuchsia in it so I doesn't feel so crazy PINK. Packaging is garbage but it was only 1$ so it's hard to complain.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is BRIGHT. It is not a clashing, ugly or trashy type of bright that looks like it belongs on a Reality TV actor. This is a type of shade that is fun and gorgeous on normal women who want to stand out and look fun and beautiful. It is such a confident colour, and to wear it reflects that mood. I can't get enough of these bright pinks throughout summer.

WARNING: if you wear this, you'll NOT be able to return to the "plain Jane natural/bare-face" look without feeling flat after this little AMAZING lipstick!

Works great for my purposes - to achieve that Korean gradient lip. Such a vivid, pigmented pink! Staying power is not perfect, especially when done over a balm to make less dry. Like other mega lasts, the packaging is pretty crappy so I avoid keeping it in my purse. For what it is in terms of cost and color, this is a great product and I would repurchase.

This is one of my favorite lipsticks!
I wore it on stage for a pageant. The color is a bright, pigmented pink. Unlike the Just Peachy shade, this one does not get super dry on my lips. I do, however always use Chapstick first, as I do before applying any lipstick. This color is not for the faint of heart.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Gorgeous color,shows a neon pink on me.An exact match to Sinful BIkini nail polish & oh so girly.Love it and can't find a High end dupe for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a really beautiful shade, but it looks more red on me than pink. At first application, it looks pinky, but as it melds with my lip color or wears off the stain looks more red. I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else??!! I own three other colors (Pink Suga, Bare It All, and Just Peachy) and love those but they are lighter shades. If I'm in the mood for a pinky red, I'll reach for this, and it will definitely stay in my lipstick collection. Overall, it's a standout lipstick line and you can have fun picking out shades and not regret it if you don't like it because it's less than 2 bucks!

Popular Lipsticks