Cliniderm Lip Repair

Cliniderm  Lip Repair

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol , Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hydrogenated C12-18, Triglycerides , Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Vanillin, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77891

on 1/6/2019 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best liprepear ever! I use the pink shimmering one. Have used it the last 3 years - all seasons. I blend it out with my lipstick every morning and it make it look even better due to the the shimmer. Hope they never discontinue this.

on 1/1/2012 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

UPDATE:
it's not almost june 2014, and I still love this! This is the only lip product I have loved for years! :)
END OF UPDTE

Cosmopolitan 2011 awards winner! Unlike many other things, I agree on this deserving to win!
I sometimes get REALLY dry lips in the winter: they flake, crack, even bleed - my skin doesn't tolerate cold well. My wishes for a lip product for this time of year: really moisturising, if possible, even repairing, and also: not too sticky.
I really like this because it really repairs my lips like no other product does - it's not an over-night miracle, but it can heal my lips completely in 3 - 4 days. It really delivers intensive moisture! When I apply this. This almost isn't sticky - I would say this is like Vaseline in stickiness. It's not overly greasy, not too thick and not too thin. What I also noticed was that it plumped my lips a little bit - like my Liptoxyl did, which I first thought was just something I was imagining, but I read on the tube just now, and it actually has Q10, which does that :D I sometimes have allergies to lip products, but haven't reacted to this in any way, even when I have it on all day long for many days in a row. This doesn't seem like one of the products your lips get addicted too (in the "becomes drier with use"-sense)
This smells vanilla btw and has no taste, so it doesn't make you want to lick your lips. This has a slight light pink colour, which luckily doesn't make my lips look washed out. On my mother, who has very light lips it also looked great: it made the colour look really healthy. This comes in a big 12 mL tube, which will last you a long time, as you don't need much on application. Has vitamin E.
I highly recommend this product!