Maybelline maybeline colourchanging lipbalm bloom

Maybelline maybeline colourchanging lipbalm bloom

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this balm from a friend of mine, and tried it out. It sat on my dress err forever before I decided to try it. Just a lip balm right? D you know how hard it is to find a good balm that is silky soft, but not oily? Orr one that has hat perfect little hint of color? I fell in love! I have always used lipstick from cover girl, but I am hooked on maybe line now. Will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Here is my a link to my blog for the full details on color bloom + photos

This is very convenient if I'm feeling like wearing light make-up for a change. Dust my face with pressed powder plus this for a light pink tint for my lips.

It needs reapplying after half a day. Not bad since it's super cheap and a drugstore makeup.

on 12/30/2011 11:32:00 AM

i had bought this in both the colours peach and pink(i think the names r write) it is a balm and a kind of lipstick in one thing the peach one gives me a very light colour while the other gives me a darker hue it is almost like a lipstick but with the benefit of balm though it does not remain more but i don't mind reapplying it i'm already on my second with the peach. i find it hassel free cos i don't have to carry balm, lipstick lipgloss etc just one thing.

Popular Lips Products