Shiseido Benefiance NutriPerfect Night Cream

Shiseido  Benefiance NutriPerfect Night Cream
Benefiance NutriPerfect Night Cream

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PEG-40 STEARATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, MINERAL OIL, CARNOSINE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, STERYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARAFFIN, FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, ERYTHRITOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER, POTASSIUM ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, GLUCOSYL HESPERIDIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), LIMONENE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, BHT, TOCOPHEROL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I hate the price but love this cream! I use day/night. Check out my detailed review here:

Shishedo Skincare Products Review

on 4/15/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought it few weeks ago and it definetely works in several ways. First of all it is not thick, very light and does not make the skin sticky. Eventhough my skin type is combination, and the product is recommended for dry skin, it does not cause any pimples. It makes my skin very soft, smooth, bright next morning. Even I forget to use my day cream, it keeps my skin soft all day next day. It helps for wrinkles and makes the skin smoother. Great product!

on 12/30/2011 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I originally purchased this night cream for my mother's mature skin, as it is its purpose. It comes in a gorgeous gold-top container, and the weight is so nice. Not the best cream to carry around with you for trips, but you could always scoop some out into a smaller, plastic jar. The cream comes with a small scoop so that you don't have to constantly dip your fingers into the cream, reintroducing germs, etc. The cream itself is very rich and moisturizing, though some could find it a bit greasy. But it soaks into the skin nicely, and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. Its heavenly, really. I bought this for myself after stealing a bit from my mother :) Although I don't yet have mature skin, its amazing just as a nighttime cream, especially for my dry skin. I would totally recommend, and although the cream is on the pricey side ($93!), its very much worth it.

Popular Face Skincare Products