Victoria's Secret Sparkling Lipgloss

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this lipgloss "Sparkling" Lip Silk for $4 (normally $10) during the semi annual sale June 2017 (w lip conditioner & neon liquid lipstick along w Supermodel perfume/body spray that all set me back $50), it's the best nude it's a sparkling champagne w fine glitter in a very long skinny tube. It feels good on the lips not drying not too heavy. This isn't the most unique color but i happen to love it. #winning

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got two colours, halo (peachy pink) and glamour (sheer gold). They aren't highly pigmented, but they're a great sheer gloss. It's long lasting without being sticky and high quality.

The packaging is cool, in a square clear tube, but I think it disguises how much is actually there.

I got on clearance for 6.50, but it's original price it $13, and I wouldn't pay that much for it because of the quantity

on 12/30/2011 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is in such a pretty tube that people comment when they see it! It's in a clear glass tube with a totally clear square glass lid with a simple VS on it. Any way as for the gloss, it's not too thick, doesn't bleed and gives beautiful shine with subtle, fine sparkles. I got the color "heated" which is a hot pink color.