no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

16 years ago

I loved the packaging and the customized name of the product and the smell, but that is it! The price is $19 for a kinda small bottle. I ordered the kind that lathers for dry skin and it delivered but I can buy something from walmart that works just as well and save $15! Don't waste your money on this!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

17 years ago

I will make it quick. The $1.99 for 32oz cheap stuff from Wal-Mart works better than this. This is a total waste of time and money. $19 for a proctor and gamble crappy product. never again...

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

17 years ago

I wish I could still return this Bamboo Tea body wash for dry skin since it has been a while after my purchase. Although it lathers well and feels OK on my body, I end up having rash allover. It's a heavily fragrant body wash & it's made for "sensitive skin". Hello, what were they thinking in the first place?

About reviewer (207 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

3.0
from

18 years ago

After I purchased a lipstick from reflect.com (with a coupon they had at the time), I got the body wash as a "thank you" for that purchase. It really does depend on how you customize it, because I ordered a body wash that would create lots of lather, wash off quickly, and is unscented, and that's exactly what I got. I didn't give it a 5 though, because I definitely wouldn't have paid $19 for it. I also would have preferred a scent, but ordered unscented to play it safe. I prefer to see the actual products before I buy, but if you know exactly what you're looking for and would like to customize it, Reflect does always have awesome promotions.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinNormal

18 years ago

If our rating system went lower than a 1, that is what I would give this product. It is the worst body wash that I have come across in quite some time. The lather is non-existant and I think I used up 1/4 of the bottle just to get through one shower! Oh, and the smell of "bamboo tea" is just not for me. Ugh. Never again.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

18 years ago

Yeah, I don't think this one will be a repurchase for me. For one thing, the tube leaks a bit, and I absolutely cannot stand the smell... It was supposed to be coconutty but it smells like cleaning products or something... I really do not like this at all. :(

About reviewer (484 reviews)

EyesBlue

3.0

19 years ago

I have mixed feelings about this product. It's great stuff (I requested one for very dry skin) and smells quite good. Familiar, even. In fact, the smell and texture are almost exactly like the Oil of Olay body wash. So, you can buy it from reflect.com for $17, or run to the Kmart and get it for under $5 :-) Yes, reflect.com sends their items in very pretty bottles (I intend to reuse mine) and pretty packaging, but I really don't think it's worth all the extra $$$

About reviewer (2 reviews)

HairBlack