no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Feb/25/2004

I loved the packaging and the customized name of the product and the smell, but that is it! The price is $19 for a kinda small bottle. I ordered the kind that lathers for dry skin and it delivered but I can buy something from walmart that works just as well and save $15! Don't waste your money on this!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

Feb/11/2003

I will make it quick. The $1.99 for 32oz cheap stuff from Wal-Mart works better than this. This is a total waste of time and money. $19 for a proctor and gamble crappy product. never again...

About reviewer (78 reviews)

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

2.0

Sep/27/2002

I wish I could still return this Bamboo Tea body wash for dry skin since it has been a while after my purchase. Although it lathers well and feels OK on my body, I end up having rash allover. It's a heavily fragrant body wash & it's made for "sensitive skin". Hello, what were they thinking in the first place?

About reviewer (207 reviews)

skinVery Oily, Unknown, Unknown

3.0
frommink

Feb/26/2002

After I purchased a lipstick from reflect.com (with a coupon they had at the time), I got the body wash as a "thank you" for that purchase. It really does depend on how you customize it, because I ordered a body wash that would create lots of lather, wash off quickly, and is unscented, and that's exactly what I got. I didn't give it a 5 though, because I definitely …Read more

About reviewer (61 reviews)

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/11/2002

If our rating system went lower than a 1, that is what I would give this product. It is the worst body wash that I have come across in quite some time. The lather is non-existant and I think I used up 1/4 of the bottle just to get through one shower! Oh, and the smell of "bamboo tea" is just not for me. Ugh. Never again.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

fromAdele

Oct/06/2001

Yeah, I don't think this one will be a repurchase for me. For one thing, the tube leaks a bit, and I absolutely cannot stand the smell... It was supposed to be coconutty but it smells like cleaning products or something... I really do not like this at all. :(

About reviewer (484 reviews)

eyesBlue

3.0

Jun/11/2001

I have mixed feelings about this product. It's great stuff (I requested one for very dry skin) and smells quite good. Familiar, even. In fact, the smell and texture are almost exactly like the Oil of Olay body wash. So, you can buy it from reflect.com for $17, or run to the Kmart and get it for under $5 :-) Yes, reflect.com sends their items in very pretty bottles (I intend to reuse …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown