L'Oreal colour riche in beyond pink

No Image

4.7

There's nothing to hate about this lip liner. I find it very smooth upon application, no dragging or tugging. Lasts for several hours. I've had this since November (with lots of product left!) and it hasn't changed texture, which may be due to the near airtight lid. There's something very satisfying about hearing that little click that lets you know it's on tight. As for the color, I think this pencil is nearly universal. It's a not-too-cool, not-too-warm, pink/mauve/taupe color. It's the perfect color for summer skin types- pale, cool, soft, and muted coloring. If you're a summer, this is a MLBB shade. This is by far my favorite everyday lip liner. Highly recommend!

It lasts such a long time I've bought two of these in one year for the length of time they've lasted me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a must have liner for fair skinned women. It goes on smooth, no feathering, not drying and staying power is excellent.
The color is that perfect pink/slight cool brown/peachy tone that really can be worn with any lip color. I really keep going back to this liner and I own many others (Mac's,Estee,Revlon etc) and nothing beats this very versatile shade. The quality is better than some of the high brand liners I own.

on 5/21/2015 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite lip liner of all time! Perfect neutral color to use for the overdrawn matte lip trend that's everywhere these days. I line my lips with it and then fill them in completely... the texture of the product is very dry, so if your lips aren't exfoliated or hydrated, it can definitely accentuate dry patches. The upside to the dry texture, though: the look lasts all day, even after eating and drinking.

It also works beautifully as a "traditional" liner, applied just around the lipline and then filled in with a pink/nude lipstick. Best of all, you can pick it up at just about any drugstore. My only complaint is that I use it up too fast.

Best lipliner ever for someone who needs a peachy nude as their nude, and not a pinky nude. Not too light, not too dark. (I'm about an NW20 shade in MAC foundation, or more accurately a Rose Clair 12 in Guerlain. By the way this is a terrific liner with Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipstick in "Golden Girl" ... which is my glimmered nude.)

on 7/25/2012 8:19:00 PM

I love this lip liner. It goes on very smoothly and the staying power is amazing without drying my lips out. Also no feathering!!! The color can be used for many colors because its almost like my natural lip color but better. I use to love Rimmel lip liners but I find that they are a little drying. Im going to try to get more colors in this lipliner because I love the texture so much.

on 12/29/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

beyond pink is a soft peach-nude lip liner.it glides on smoothly,last long,verry pigmented.goes well with any peach-nude.love it!