Maybelline illegal lenght fiber extensions in blackest black

Maybelline illegal lenght fiber extensions in blackest black

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Really does lengthen my lashes. I prefer single lashes to be defined and long. This delivers. If you like thickness and volume this isn't for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this mascara since a year ago when I fell in love with it, so yes I would buy it again and again. I find to get the best use of it you need to use it from the base of your lashes and bring it towards the top. I use this then other mascaras on top and you HAVE TO let it dry before putting on another layer or else they all stick together, and sister that ain't cute. I also use it after I'm done my whole face and my lashes have fully dried except I use it on the tip of my lashes to bring out more length and it really does work! For $7 you couldn't buy a better drugstore mascara.

on 1/1/2014 3:18:00 PM

One of my favorite mascaras! However I have found that once the formula dries a bit, it works a lot better and does more. A little of this product goes a long way. I think the wand has a lot to do with the length that this mascara gives. If you're looking for volume, you won't find it here but you will find amazing length.

I can't believe how little reviews this mascara has! It's a good mascara for anyone with thin, normal length lashes. Apart from thin lashes, my lashes are also very stick straight..so finding the right mascara for me can be very difficult because not only do I have to find one with no clumping, that gives length, and provides fabulous volume but it also needs to hold a curl!!

I think this mascara is pretty good, it's not amazing or anything but it does a good job at what it says, and that is it gives some good length. Works well for me, only cons are no volume and sometimes a bit of clumping.

Somehow I expected this mascara to give me super-long, fluttery lashes, but that probably wasn't realistic. That being said, this is a pretty good mascara. I'm glad I tried it, but when it's time to get more mascara, I'll try something new.

The mascara adds a little length, but not much volume. It does make my lashes noticeable, but then so does just about any black mascara. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's a decent drugstore mascara worth trying.

on 9/2/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This mascara really gives my lashes the best length ( but not so much volume). The only thing is the formula is very dry so after a few weeks it's hard to use, but overall it's a really good mascara for the price

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE this mascara!! It is the perfect product for lengthening my lashes. I can apply layer after layer and it never clumps, just makes my lashes look even longer. This is the best mascara if you want longer lashes! It doesn't do much for thickening, so I just use a volumizing mascara underneath. I will definitely keep repurchasing and repurchasing. It is one of those products I almost want to stock up as much as I can on!

so i purchased this product and let me tell you it is totally worth it makes my lashes supper long and bold and i like that this doesnt clump or irritate eyes and i am a contact lens wearer and have sensitive eyes and had problems with many other mascaras very easy to take off! i have also used falsies and think there both equally amazing but in different ways.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is absolutely gorgeous! I have decent length eye lashes, but without a doubt this mascara makes them pop out! I always buy mascaras and am not happy with them, and just continue to use them until the product runs out. With this one, I am definately gonna buy it again and again! I am so happy with how long my eye lashes are. I get compliments non stop. They are not thick/full with this mascara, just adds length. I can mix mascaras to create a full and lengthy look. Its very great. For a decent price too. Dont ever pay $20 for mascara at ULTA or Sephora. Go to your nearest CVS, Rite Aid or target and buy this product. You wont regret it! :)

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really loved this mascara considering its a drugstore brand. It gives my lashes both length and volume. This is BY FAR my favourite maybelline mascara. The only things I didn't like are that it is not buildable when you want to reapply because it gets clumpy and that sometimes the fiber extensions get a little ball of clumped mascara on the end.