Sephora Los Cabos

Sephora  Los Cabos

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Diisostearyl Malate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 12085 (Red 36), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21), CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 72289 (Chromium Hydroxyde Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a really nice bronzer. Nice and smooth and pigmented. But it turns way orange on me!! I got it to try and dupe too faced milk chocolate bronzer. They look so similar when swatched. But I was wearing this and someone told me how orange it looked. It must oxidize or something because it doesn't look orange when swatched, just on my face. Anyway, it's getting returned.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a great bronzer for fair olive toned girls!

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/15/2016 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this bronzer! I use it for light contouring and for bronzing up my face! it's a very matte, very natural colour and good for a natural contour. would definitely repurchase, it lasts you a long time and is pretty cheap

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got Los Cabos 2 or so years ago in an amazing trio of cheek products for very little $$$. I'm not someone who uses bronzers often because I am pale and most simply do not look natural on me but Los Cabos is one of the exceptions. I love it because it's very light and also very cool-toned (even more cool than Tarte's Park Avenue Princess, which used to be the only bronzer that I could use). To my surprise, I can even use this for a bit of all over colour or even as a setting powder if I am looking particularly pale and feel the need of a bit of healthy colour on my face. If you are cool toned and pale and want a bit of colour that looks natural or even a bit of natural looking contour, this is the bronzer to try. Price is hard to beat too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my 1st bronzer in my life. As a beginner I love the color and it looks so natural when I saw the photography that I took it with my friends. But the thing is the packaging design is too big..but it wotth for the price though.

on 6/10/2015 11:45:00 PM

PPPs stop what you're doing and go get this. I've tried TF milk chocolate soleil, PF bronzers, and all the rest of the bronzers the MUB approves of. I'm nc10-15 and this works. At first I wasn't sure. I can pile this on, I don't have a delicate hand at all and I can't mess it up!

I just shoot for where I think it needs to go (usually depending on whatever YT video I watched that day) and it always comes out nice. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of all of the bronzers/blushes etc that are soooooo pigmented, I need something I can't mess up, you know?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this bronzer on a whim when I was in sephora and only had a limited amount of cash on me. I got it one or two shades darker than I probably should have but it still works just fine for me. It's never given me breakouts or dried my skin in any way. The packaging is simple, nothing fancy, which I don't mind. When I run out of this, I'd probably only but it again if I were short on cash again as I would really like to try something new at this point.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic bronzer.

I was looking for a cool toned bronzer and I could not find a good cool toned one at the drugstore. My motto (only shop high end if you can't find something to do the job at the drugstore).

So I bought this bronzer from Sephora but it wasn't even expensive as the Sephora brand is a little more affordable than all the other brands in there. This bronzer came to 20 bucks in Canada.

I use the bronzer all the time in the winter, it's great because it goes on light but is super build-able so it is easy to control the amount of product you want on your face to keep yourself looking natural. I use this to contour as it is a cooler toned bronzer.

Love this, will buy it again.

on 2/1/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It is cool toned which I LOVE. I hate bronzers that have orange in them or that have too warm of an undertone. I do not buy products from Sephora/Mac unless I CANNOT find something to satisfy me at the drugstore. Sephora brand is great for that because they are still reasonably priced but great products.

This bronzer is not cakey and its very build-able which is how you are going to make it look natural.

on 11/30/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product is a great alternative to Milk Choc. Soleil bronzer. It's good on pale skin (NC15 here) without looking orange or muddy. It's good for adding color to pasty whites in the winter, but a bit warm to contour with. Though you could do that but I just wouldn't recommend it as a dark contour if that makes sense.