LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 7/22/2016 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best moisturiser out there! Smells divine and I feel so pampered after massaging this cream onto my skin and rinsing off. Skin feels insanely soft, supple and moisturised. Love Thye idea of moisturising in the shower as opposed to after drying. It is expensive but a little product goes along way and so it's totally worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So I tried this a few years ago and it was awful, like a dry calamine lotion pasty pink mess. Last week though I received a sample of I believe the new formula, and am going straight out to buy it! Soft, smooth, delicate, refreshing. Not your Nana's rose garden. I love rose jam but even in a different scent I'd buy this body conditioner because sometimes I just don't want to moisturise even though I have to. My sample was about 2 teaspoons worth and that covered my entire plus sized body- very economical. Skin was soft and my partner who hates my 'greasy' skin after I moisturise didn't complain so I know my skin isn't oily.
I just washed with my usual wash, scooped a bit out (it's a slightly firm lotion texture, like mayonnaise maybe) and smoothed over my skin, rinsed and patted dry as usual. The scent wasn't overwhelming but I think you'd need to stick close to the florals with your perfume choice. If you've ever had a coconut oil scrub (homemade, a mix of sugar or salt and virgin coconut oil) that's the feeling of this conditioner after rinsing, a thin film of moisture barrier keeping in all that good hydration. Unlike a coconut oil scrub, no film left on my shower that I noticed.
Expensive? Yes. Worth it if you can afford it, treat yourself, or have someone treat you? Absolutely. One of my top 3 Lush faves.

To Read all 158 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/4/2016 10:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this as a straight up lotion on my body and face. Smells incredible and is so moisturizing. I just wish it were less expensive.

The Ro's Argan is one of my Favorite LUSH Body Conditioners! Its a cross between Rose, Citrus, and Red Berry Jam. I give this product a 10 out of 10 as I love how I smell and feel when I wear this. It's youthful and feminine while being sweet and sexy all at the same time. It's a scent that appeals to foodies and those that love sweet floral fragrances. I love it and pair it with the Rose Jam bubble bar, Pearl Massage Bar, and Rose Jam perfume with the same name. This body conditioner ( lotion you rub on & rinse off) is different and uniquely LUSH. PS: The compliments will come from men and women of all ages when you wear this scent.

This product is lovely, it smells amazing. I first experienced it in the 'Rosie' gift set, I thought it would be really floral, it isn't though it smells sweet and fresh. You use it like you would a hair conditioner, you put it on wet skin leave a few minutes then rinse off. I was sceptical about this actually working but it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft and what's more the scent stays behind for a few hours, which is a bonus. I ended up buying this in a big tub it's my absolute favourite lush product.

on 2/27/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The smell is like rose jam. A sweet candy rose! It's a body moisturizer you put on in the shower and then wash off. The scent stays with you all day, though, but it isn't at all overwhelming. It leaves your skin so soft! The only downside to this product is the price. The sales associate at Lush will tell you it is so expensive because of the huge amount of real rose petals in the product. I can't remember how many..or what type..they tell you the type and specific number. All I know is that it feels like a luxurious product.

on 2/26/2016 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've already raved about how much I love this scent on the Rose Jam shower gel review, and those two products share the same scent. So the only thing I'll say about the scent is this: don't brush it off before smelling it just because you're not big on rose, or floral scents in general, because this is just something else!

I've gotten a sample of this I think twice (once in store and once randomly in an internet order), and I've had it demoed on me in store as well. It is such a luxurious product! It leaves your skin so smooth and nicely scented, you'll want to touch and sniff your skin all day. I will go and buy a full tub of this some day, but as a student (who admittedly spends way, way too much of my money on beauty product already) I haven't been able to justify buying it yet. The idea of a in-shower conditioner is brilliant, especially for someone like me, who can be quite lazy with moisturizing. But I'm a little bit hung up on the fact that you pour expensive lotion down the drain, quite literally. Maybe I'll justify buying it by using it as a shaving cream on top of a moisturizer - I'll get double the usage out of it for the money! I've heard it works well as a shaving cream, and I've been having a hard time finding a cruelty free alternative to my trusty Gilette shaving foam anyway.

on 2/4/2016 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I want to start by saying I hate floral scents, anything flower reminds me of old lady smells. I have trouble finding perfumes because of my hatred towards floral scents, specifically rose. Even though this is a rose scented product, for some reason it just reminds me of money, lol! Smells delicious and not cloying. When I first put this on in the shower all I thought was that it smelled good, but left my skin greasy as the beads of water tried to run down my body. So, I washed it off and just got out of the shower and patted my body dry as directed. Let me say, my skin is soooooo soft and smells delicious, it is winter now and my skin is dry but I can't wait to use this after the beach in the summer. I did not use moisturizer and my skin is like a baby's bottom! The price is insane for what it is though, at 40 bucks a pop, my skin better look like a 9 year olds.
UPDATE: I've been using this for about a week, and let me say, it's definitely worth the 40 dollars for this small tub. I have extremely dry skin and have always had these little tiny invisible bumps on my upper outer thighs that I was never able to get rid of no matter how much exfoliating, moisturizing, or oiling I've done. I've been slathering this on that area every other night in the shower and in just 4 uses, they're completely gone! Wow!

on 1/29/2016 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this!!! It's too expensive for everyday use but slathering on after a long shower is amazing! More moisturizing than any lotion I've used.

on 1/23/2016 9:38:00 PM

I'm shocked that I like this - I'm not fond of non-rosewater rose scents; I loathed Rose Jam, it smelled sickly sweet to me. This has a creamy and musky element that grounds it, it smells very luxurious, a premium rose. I purchased this entirely for the scent, the lotion is very thick and strongly-scented.

As for the price-point, AU$32.95, I find it ridiculous that you are supposed to wash it off. Silly. Using it the way I do has stretched it a very long way - I use it as an after shower lotion - a dab on pulse points and around the neck and chest so I can smell it throughout the day, and I mix it with a thinner, scent-less lotion (currently a Vaseline one, have used Cerave lotion in the past), to use on the rest of me, because I'd rather the concentrated scent points be where I can smell them, not on my legs.

Would repurchase, would not do as advised and wash off. I also have Yummy Mummy and Christingle, and the only one I would rinse is Christingle because of the mint tingle might irritate the skin.

Popular Bath Treatments