LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Maybe I got a bad tub, or maybe this scent isn't for me, but I really, really, really disliked the smell of this on me. I love the Pearl massage bar, and I can smell the similarity between the two. But weirdly enough Ro's Argan smells like Pearl and...I hate to even say this about a Lush product, but rotting vegetation. I was convinced I had lost my mind because of all the rave reviews, so in my determination to use this, I slathered it all over my body on a day I was going to follow up with Pearl. I actually like the product and if it smelled differently I'd buy it again, but I've since found it's very best use is as a way to "perk up the girls". If you already love Ro's, I highly recommend that you try it on your...erm, jubblies, so to speak.

Pros: Moisturizes well and super quickly, absorbs quickly, provides a great perking affect to the chest, Lush black tub packages are great.

Cons: Cost may be a bit high for full body coverage, the scent was horribly off for me personally.

on 3/5/2017 11:42:00 AM

This makes my skin feel amazing! I swear by it! Sometimes I use it mixed with Nivea in shower lotion to make it spread a bit more.

on 3/1/2017 3:52:00 PM

Really love this product, it feels so luxurious on the skin and really hydrates. I am in love with the smell also.

I think this is going to be the favorite of any body product I have ever tried. I am a soft skin body lotion/product junkie. I have a basket of wonderful products. I think this one can replace all the others. Funny thing is I do not use this in the shower but as a regular body lotion before bed. After my shower or bath I dry my skin and apply this cream. You also do not need to use a lot of product. My skin feels like silk and the smell is wonderful too. I do not like heavy perfume fragrances and have hated nice body creams in the past just because the smell was not what I liked. This has a soft and not overpowering smell. Also when I am in bed I will use a small amount on my hands and cuticles so I wake up with the softest hands ever.
I have also ordered this product for gifts and so far the three people I gave it too loves it as much as I did.

on 1/30/2017 11:20:00 AM

This product made me an absolute fiend for body conditioners.

I'm always too lazy to apply lotion after a shower, but my skin will feel super dry since I like my showers super hot so this product is fantastic for me. I've repurchased this before and have also purchased other body conditioners from Lus, love them all.

Really gorgeous stuff. Leaves my skin feeling so, so silky and smelling deliciously of rose Turkish Delight. The scent lingers for a good long time on my skin afterwards which is nice. As with a hair conditioner, I leave it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off to allow it to absorb better into my skin.

I took a lippy off because although I find it does moisturise my skin, I could do with something richer. I suppose I could just use loads of it, but it is pricey so I'd get through it super fast.

However, despite this I would still repurchase as it is otherwise so lovely. I feel unbelievably pampered every time I use this :-)

I just want to second all the glowing reviews written before mine.

Lush is so hit or miss with me. I either hate the product or love it. I really love this product. It smells wonderful and really moisturizers my skin. I am one of those people that rarely applies body lotion straight after the shower, I want to be dry after a shower and so the last thing I want to do is slather on lotion. Enter Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.

Highly recommend.

on 1/10/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is amazing: creamy, rich, moisturizing, soothing...and it smells fantastic. I always loved the smell of Rose Jam shower gel, but if I used it everyday it could make my skin feel stripped. Ro's Argan has a beautiful scent like Rose Jam with the caressing, pampering feeling of Dreamwash. There's no need to use shower oils or apply moisturizer after a shower, because the softening lasts all day! I use much less product than the users in Lush's demonstration videos. I use about 5 teaspoons for my whole body, including my neck and every bit of my feet. Ro's Argan feels similar to applying body cream, but it dissolves as it rinses, leaving only a silky feeling on the skin. It's amazing. I can't imagine needing anything else to use on my body...except for different fragrances of Body Conditioner.

on 12/26/2016 2:11:00 PM

I get this in the gift set with the Rose Jam every boxing day! I feel my best after I shower with both. It is one of my favorite scents ever.

on 12/23/2016 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first purchase from Lush and I'm obsessed. I've never been a fan of Lush because of the strong scents you get when you first walk into a Lush store and also I've always thought they were overpriced. This Body conditioner though, has converted me. I love taking showers but now I find myself getting slightly excited at the thought of using this.
It's so hydrating on my drier than normal skin. My skin type is on the drier side, I've been an eczema sufferer since I was a child. I only managed to banish my chronic eczema in my mid twenties and the scars along with it. So my skin is still very dry and it is incredibly crucial for me to moisturise like a crazy person.

The smell is divine, I'm sensitive to strong scents and don't usually like florals but the scent of this is soft and pretty and fresh, I love it. I love that it lingers on my skin as well, it's beautiful. I thought that this might work like the Nivea In shower moisturiser, which eventually leaves a weird film on your body and your shower. But, I'm happy to report that this is not like this. I'm so impressed, I've gone through about half a tub in 2 weeks though, probably because I do slather on quite abit. So the only reason I'm not giving full stars is that I know I'm gonna go through this tub quite quickly and then I'm gonna have to repurchase twice as quick as I would a normal moisturiser.

However, for the scent and he fact that it's so moisturising, I do recommend it!

Popular Bath Treatments