LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

I just want to second all the glowing reviews written before mine.

Lush is so hit or miss with me. I either hate the product or love it. I really love this product. It smells wonderful and really moisturizers my skin. I am one of those people that rarely applies body lotion straight after the shower, I want to be dry after a shower and so the last thing I want to do is slather on lotion. Enter Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.

Highly recommend.

on 1/10/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is amazing: creamy, rich, moisturizing, soothing...and it smells fantastic. I always loved the smell of Rose Jam shower gel, but if I used it everyday it could make my skin feel stripped. Ro's Argan has a beautiful scent like Rose Jam with the caressing, pampering feeling of Dreamwash. There's no need to use shower oils or apply moisturizer after a shower, because the softening lasts all day! I use much less product than the users in Lush's demonstration videos. I use about 5 teaspoons for my whole body, including my neck and every bit of my feet. Ro's Argan feels similar to applying body cream, but it dissolves as it rinses, leaving only a silky feeling on the skin. It's amazing. I can't imagine needing anything else to use on my body...except for different fragrances of Body Conditioner.

on 12/26/2016 2:11:00 PM

I get this in the gift set with the Rose Jam every boxing day! I feel my best after I shower with both. It is one of my favorite scents ever.

on 12/23/2016 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first purchase from Lush and I'm obsessed. I've never been a fan of Lush because of the strong scents you get when you first walk into a Lush store and also I've always thought they were overpriced. This Body conditioner though, has converted me. I love taking showers but now I find myself getting slightly excited at the thought of using this.
It's so hydrating on my drier than normal skin. My skin type is on the drier side, I've been an eczema sufferer since I was a child. I only managed to banish my chronic eczema in my mid twenties and the scars along with it. So my skin is still very dry and it is incredibly crucial for me to moisturise like a crazy person.

The smell is divine, I'm sensitive to strong scents and don't usually like florals but the scent of this is soft and pretty and fresh, I love it. I love that it lingers on my skin as well, it's beautiful. I thought that this might work like the Nivea In shower moisturiser, which eventually leaves a weird film on your body and your shower. But, I'm happy to report that this is not like this. I'm so impressed, I've gone through about half a tub in 2 weeks though, probably because I do slather on quite abit. So the only reason I'm not giving full stars is that I know I'm gonna go through this tub quite quickly and then I'm gonna have to repurchase twice as quick as I would a normal moisturiser.

However, for the scent and he fact that it's so moisturising, I do recommend it!

on 9/30/2016 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is honestly one of my holy grails! I've already been through three tubs, and need to go out and buy my fourth ASAP. You can immediately see and feel the difference after using this moisturiser! the innovative idea of using it in the shower increases its convenience and, for me, removed the feeling of dread I would normally have associated with moisturising every night.

Although expensive, this product is worth every cent, not only is it extremely moisturising but the scent is divine!

on 7/22/2016 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best moisturiser out there! Smells divine and I feel so pampered after massaging this cream onto my skin and rinsing off. Skin feels insanely soft, supple and moisturised. Love Thye idea of moisturising in the shower as opposed to after drying. It is expensive but a little product goes along way and so it's totally worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So I tried this a few years ago and it was awful, like a dry calamine lotion pasty pink mess. Last week though I received a sample of I believe the new formula, and am going straight out to buy it! Soft, smooth, delicate, refreshing. Not your Nana's rose garden. I love rose jam but even in a different scent I'd buy this body conditioner because sometimes I just don't want to moisturise even though I have to. My sample was about 2 teaspoons worth and that covered my entire plus sized body- very economical. Skin was soft and my partner who hates my 'greasy' skin after I moisturise didn't complain so I know my skin isn't oily.
I just washed with my usual wash, scooped a bit out (it's a slightly firm lotion texture, like mayonnaise maybe) and smoothed over my skin, rinsed and patted dry as usual. The scent wasn't overwhelming but I think you'd need to stick close to the florals with your perfume choice. If you've ever had a coconut oil scrub (homemade, a mix of sugar or salt and virgin coconut oil) that's the feeling of this conditioner after rinsing, a thin film of moisture barrier keeping in all that good hydration. Unlike a coconut oil scrub, no film left on my shower that I noticed.
Expensive? Yes. Worth it if you can afford it, treat yourself, or have someone treat you? Absolutely. One of my top 3 Lush faves.

on 7/4/2016 10:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this as a straight up lotion on my body and face. Smells incredible and is so moisturizing. I just wish it were less expensive.

The Ro's Argan is one of my Favorite LUSH Body Conditioners! Its a cross between Rose, Citrus, and Red Berry Jam. I give this product a 10 out of 10 as I love how I smell and feel when I wear this. It's youthful and feminine while being sweet and sexy all at the same time. It's a scent that appeals to foodies and those that love sweet floral fragrances. I love it and pair it with the Rose Jam bubble bar, Pearl Massage Bar, and Rose Jam perfume with the same name. This body conditioner ( lotion you rub on & rinse off) is different and uniquely LUSH. PS: The compliments will come from men and women of all ages when you wear this scent.

This product is lovely, it smells amazing. I first experienced it in the 'Rosie' gift set, I thought it would be really floral, it isn't though it smells sweet and fresh. You use it like you would a hair conditioner, you put it on wet skin leave a few minutes then rinse off. I was sceptical about this actually working but it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft and what's more the scent stays behind for a few hours, which is a bonus. I ended up buying this in a big tub it's my absolute favourite lush product.

Popular Bath Treatments