LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

I think this is going to be the favorite of any body product I have ever tried. I am a soft skin body lotion/product junkie. I have a basket of wonderful products. I think this one can replace all the others. Funny thing is I do not use this in the shower but as a regular body lotion before bed. After my shower or bath I dry my skin and apply this cream. You also do not need to use a lot of product. My skin feels like silk and the smell is wonderful too. I do not like heavy perfume fragrances and have hated nice body creams in the past just because the smell was not what I liked. This has a soft and not overpowering smell. Also when I am in bed I will use a small amount on my hands and cuticles so I wake up with the softest hands ever.
I have also ordered this product for gifts and so far the three people I gave it too loves it as much as I did.

on 1/30/2017 11:20:00 AM

This product made me an absolute fiend for body conditioners.

I'm always too lazy to apply lotion after a shower, but my skin will feel super dry since I like my showers super hot so this product is fantastic for me. I've repurchased this before and have also purchased other body conditioners from Lus, love them all.

Really gorgeous stuff. Leaves my skin feeling so, so silky and smelling deliciously of rose Turkish Delight. The scent lingers for a good long time on my skin afterwards which is nice. As with a hair conditioner, I leave it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off to allow it to absorb better into my skin.

I took a lippy off because although I find it does moisturise my skin, I could do with something richer. I suppose I could just use loads of it, but it is pricey so I'd get through it super fast.

However, despite this I would still repurchase as it is otherwise so lovely. I feel unbelievably pampered every time I use this :-)

I just want to second all the glowing reviews written before mine.

Lush is so hit or miss with me. I either hate the product or love it. I really love this product. It smells wonderful and really moisturizers my skin. I am one of those people that rarely applies body lotion straight after the shower, I want to be dry after a shower and so the last thing I want to do is slather on lotion. Enter Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.

Highly recommend.

on 1/10/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is amazing: creamy, rich, moisturizing, soothing...and it smells fantastic. I always loved the smell of Rose Jam shower gel, but if I used it everyday it could make my skin feel stripped. Ro's Argan has a beautiful scent like Rose Jam with the caressing, pampering feeling of Dreamwash. There's no need to use shower oils or apply moisturizer after a shower, because the softening lasts all day! I use much less product than the users in Lush's demonstration videos. I use about 5 teaspoons for my whole body, including my neck and every bit of my feet. Ro's Argan feels similar to applying body cream, but it dissolves as it rinses, leaving only a silky feeling on the skin. It's amazing. I can't imagine needing anything else to use on my body...except for different fragrances of Body Conditioner.

on 12/26/2016 2:11:00 PM

I get this in the gift set with the Rose Jam every boxing day! I feel my best after I shower with both. It is one of my favorite scents ever.

on 12/23/2016 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first purchase from Lush and I'm obsessed. I've never been a fan of Lush because of the strong scents you get when you first walk into a Lush store and also I've always thought they were overpriced. This Body conditioner though, has converted me. I love taking showers but now I find myself getting slightly excited at the thought of using this.
It's so hydrating on my drier than normal skin. My skin type is on the drier side, I've been an eczema sufferer since I was a child. I only managed to banish my chronic eczema in my mid twenties and the scars along with it. So my skin is still very dry and it is incredibly crucial for me to moisturise like a crazy person.

The smell is divine, I'm sensitive to strong scents and don't usually like florals but the scent of this is soft and pretty and fresh, I love it. I love that it lingers on my skin as well, it's beautiful. I thought that this might work like the Nivea In shower moisturiser, which eventually leaves a weird film on your body and your shower. But, I'm happy to report that this is not like this. I'm so impressed, I've gone through about half a tub in 2 weeks though, probably because I do slather on quite abit. So the only reason I'm not giving full stars is that I know I'm gonna go through this tub quite quickly and then I'm gonna have to repurchase twice as quick as I would a normal moisturiser.

However, for the scent and he fact that it's so moisturising, I do recommend it!

on 9/30/2016 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is honestly one of my holy grails! I've already been through three tubs, and need to go out and buy my fourth ASAP. You can immediately see and feel the difference after using this moisturiser! the innovative idea of using it in the shower increases its convenience and, for me, removed the feeling of dread I would normally have associated with moisturising every night.

Although expensive, this product is worth every cent, not only is it extremely moisturising but the scent is divine!

on 7/22/2016 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best moisturiser out there! Smells divine and I feel so pampered after massaging this cream onto my skin and rinsing off. Skin feels insanely soft, supple and moisturised. Love Thye idea of moisturising in the shower as opposed to after drying. It is expensive but a little product goes along way and so it's totally worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So I tried this a few years ago and it was awful, like a dry calamine lotion pasty pink mess. Last week though I received a sample of I believe the new formula, and am going straight out to buy it! Soft, smooth, delicate, refreshing. Not your Nana's rose garden. I love rose jam but even in a different scent I'd buy this body conditioner because sometimes I just don't want to moisturise even though I have to. My sample was about 2 teaspoons worth and that covered my entire plus sized body- very economical. Skin was soft and my partner who hates my 'greasy' skin after I moisturise didn't complain so I know my skin isn't oily.
I just washed with my usual wash, scooped a bit out (it's a slightly firm lotion texture, like mayonnaise maybe) and smoothed over my skin, rinsed and patted dry as usual. The scent wasn't overwhelming but I think you'd need to stick close to the florals with your perfume choice. If you've ever had a coconut oil scrub (homemade, a mix of sugar or salt and virgin coconut oil) that's the feeling of this conditioner after rinsing, a thin film of moisture barrier keeping in all that good hydration. Unlike a coconut oil scrub, no film left on my shower that I noticed.
Expensive? Yes. Worth it if you can afford it, treat yourself, or have someone treat you? Absolutely. One of my top 3 Lush faves.

Popular Bath Treatments