Mineral Fusion Body Lotion

No Image

3.9

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Purified Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (Certified Organic), Sunflower Seed Oil (Certified Organic), Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Coconut Oil (Certified Organic), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cocoa Butter (Certified Organic), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Complex (Malachite Extract,, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Hematite Extract), Hyaluronic Acid, Marine Clay, Myrtus Communis Extract (Myrtle), Cranberry Seed Oil (Certified Organic), Acai Fruit Oil, Mica, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ascorbic Acid, Montmorillionite (Clay), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Jojoba Seed Oil (Certified Organic), Linseed Seed Oil (Flax, Certified Organic), Rose Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip, Certified Organic), Borage Seed Oil (Certified Organic), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Natural Aroma Blend

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Love, love, love this product. I am trying to switch to cruelty-free products, and discovered this when I stayed overnight at a hotel that provided Mineral Fusion soap, body lotion, conditioner and even a sewing kit! The soap and the sewing kit cannot be found outside the Wyndam hotel chain--rats.

Anyway. I fell in love with the way that this lotion made my skin feel, and pleased that the softness lasted for several hours. If I need a deeper amount of moisture I just add a few drops of Argan oil to the mix. I usually have trouble with scents, but I purchased this in "Waterstone" and I am practically addicted to it. Immediately purchased 4 more.

I like this so much that I would work for the company. Good folks, from what I know, and committed to quality, wonderful service, and community outreach to abused women.

Once again, a winner!! Every I try a Mineral Fusion product, I fall in love. This body cream is rich and makes my skin super smooth. I like to use it on my elbows and heels, where it is really dry. I love the texture and how it also comes in unscented as I am sensitive to scents. Buy this! You'll love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this and I recently bought the full size. That almost never happens , I am so picky , I like to try tons of different stuff. But this was such a fresh airy smell, like the ocean air. Not greasy at all. And its got tons of good stuff in it for my skin so its not all chemically....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent was nice and the produt absorbed quickly, but I did not feel that it was very moisturizing. Probably a nice produt for someone looking for a light moisturizer.

on 6/6/2015 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive eczema prone skin. I found this to be a good product. I have the unscented type, and it is lightweight and non-greasy. My skin has had no reactions either.

Having tried many "natural" body lotions, I have yet to find one that made my skin soft. Until I tried Mineral Fusion. It went on so smoothly and immediately hydrated my dry legs and arms. I waited a bit to see if my legs would return to dry in a matter of minutes (a result I have found with most of the body creams I have tried) but not this one. My skin stayed hydrated all day. I applied again at night and woke up to smooth skin. I love the fact Mineral Fusion's is unscented as I am sensitive to scents. Gluten, paraben and cruelty free...this is a winner!

on 12/28/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Got a sample of this. Washedmy face, put it on, within 2 minutes it felt like it was just a slick of oil on the top of my skin and underneath was bone dry. Had a look at the ingredients and it contained cranberry oil. I'm deathly allergic to cranberrys so I washed it off immediately. Yes I know this is a crap review because it wasn't on my face for long enough. 2 minutes was enough though.