Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude EyesShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I will agree with the reviewer below me who noted these are exceptionally creamy and apply easily for pencil eyeliners. I generally use liquid liner on my upper lids because my experiences with many pencil liners has been that they are too dry to be applied without skipping, and because of that the line ends up getting too thick and sloppy.

These glide on nicely and last literally all day! The colors are nice, neutral and flattering. You have a coppery color, a taupey bronze and a black. They aren't super glittery but not matte either.

The price is really reasonable for three full liners; my only real disappointment here was that the packaging could've been better. Almost immediately, one of the twist-up tubes released the pencil and it came out. I put it back in the tube, but I'm not sure it will twist up from now on or if I'll have to toss it.

Mishap aside, these are very well formulated and long-lasting, and have successfully renewed my faith in pencil eyeliners.

on 10/24/2016 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My sister gave me the eyeliners in black & nude.

First, I was hesitant to take them because I hadn't used a pencil eyeliner since 2009! But took them anyway because I've been trying to grow a makeup collection & I'm trying to experiment with different products for different looks rather than my everday liquid eyeliner cat eye look.

Tried the black eyeliner yesterday just for fun & I was SHOCKED how smooth this applies! The pencil eyeliner I used back in 2009 was probably Revlon and it skipped like hell & I was never able to draw a thin line, so I just blatantly rubbed the eyeliner flat onto my lid. But with a pencil sharpener on the bottom and a pre-sharpened eyeliner tip, I can almost recreate my liquid eyeliner look! Does not skip, applies smoothly and is well pigmented for a pencil. The only drawback is that this has some shimmer/sparkles in it. I kind of like it though for a softer, everyday look.

I haven't worn this for long term yet so I cannot speak on its longevity, smearing, etc.

I have not tried the nude eyeliner yet.

Not sure yet if I would repurchase because I have never thought of using a pencil eyeliner for my looks.

this is by far one of the best eyeliners i have ever used. the colors are gorgeous, the nudes especially, it is super pigmented with some shimmer, hence the name shimmer strips. it glides on very smooth and lasts all day, and i have pretty oily eyelids. before applying this, i do apply a bit of waterproof eyeshadow primer as well as a dusting of powder to absorb any oil throughout the day. the pencil also glides very smoothly. $12 for 3 pencils is very affordable imo, and is also frequently on sale

so I have these in just about all the shades as well as the kajal version and I am super impressed by the quality of these eyeliners. they are on par with their higher end counterparts, and you get 3 colors for the price of 1.5 in other DS brands. these liners are very long lasting, even on my oily eyelids. now I do set it with some corresponding powder shadows require oil remover to take off every trace. some other liners I try don't last as long and aren't as pigmented. these have glitter in them which I like, you can either go for natural or fully glam with the trio of colors. I would not say this is waterproof but it is water resistant so long as you don't rub your eyes.

This may be the first near perfect automatic eyeliner in the drugstore category. Let see.

You get 3 liners (usually black is included among them)
They go on smooth without tugging.
Last nearly all day. If you have oily lids or use a oil remover the night before
you will probably need either primer or translucent powder to set) of if upper lid
droops onto your lower then use a powder.
There is a sharpener at the base of the pen.
I knew I had a winner when I swatch a samples on my wrist let set and tried to smudge them. Nada. It took Vaseline and /or a very strong mu to completely get it off.

Why pay for UD 24 liners again?

Nude, natural makeup looks are what works for me/what I look best in, aka I don't know how to do anything else. I first saw these pencils a few years ago, and the shades available really caught my eye, and for about $12 you get 3 which is really affordable for those complaining. these pencils glide really easily on to your lashlines, I haven't tried it on my waterline, but these do not smudge on my oily eyelids and stay on all day.

on 1/27/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a duo of the gray and nude color in a kit for Christmas. I like them a lot. They surprised me with their quality. I use the nude on my lower lash line and it's perfect for that. The gray is great on the upper lash. Lasts most of the day. Good quality for cheap.

on 11/12/2015 11:13:00 AM

The best thing for me about this is that I like all of 3 colors a lot ( unlike the grey set).
Pros: Long lasting, if the weather is not super hot or humid than smudge proof, vibrant color, easy to use.
Cons: product itself might break from the twist on base which is quite common in my experience for the mechanical eye liners from all kind of brands both DS or HE. Also the only choice to buy the pack of 3 eyeliners.

on 10/4/2015 2:18:00 AM

My absolute holy grail eyeliner !! I swear every single eyeliner I've tried had got to smear on me under my eyes.... This has incredible lasting power and has never smeared on me. No more need to keep checking the mirror expecting smears and raccoon eyes :)

on 9/30/2015 10:59:00 AM

Great set if drugstore eyeliner,the nude set has softer colors that is kind to older eyes. A great buy. Long lasting and performs well. Recommended.