Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

4.3

so I have these in just about all the shades as well as the kajal version and I am super impressed by the quality of these eyeliners. they are on par with their higher end counterparts, and you get 3 colors for the price of 1.5 in other DS brands. these liners are very long lasting, even on my oily eyelids. now I do set it with some corresponding powder shadows require oil remover to take off every trace. some other liners I try don't last as long and aren't as pigmented. these have glitter in them which I like, you can either go for natural or fully glam with the trio of colors. I would not say this is waterproof but it is water resistant so long as you don't rub your eyes.

This may be the first near perfect automatic eyeliner in the drugstore category. Let see.

You get 3 liners (usually black is included among them)
They go on smooth without tugging.
Last nearly all day. If you have oily lids or use a oil remover the night before
you will probably need either primer or translucent powder to set) of if upper lid
droops onto your lower then use a powder.
There is a sharpener at the base of the pen.
I knew I had a winner when I swatch a samples on my wrist let set and tried to smudge them. Nada. It took Vaseline and /or a very strong mu to completely get it off.

Why pay for UD 24 liners again?

To Read all 41 Reviews, Login or Join

Nude, natural makeup looks are what works for me/what I look best in, aka I don't know how to do anything else. I first saw these pencils a few years ago, and the shades available really caught my eye, and for about $12 you get 3 which is really affordable for those complaining. these pencils glide really easily on to your lashlines, I haven't tried it on my waterline, but these do not smudge on my oily eyelids and stay on all day.

on 1/27/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a duo of the gray and nude color in a kit for Christmas. I like them a lot. They surprised me with their quality. I use the nude on my lower lash line and it's perfect for that. The gray is great on the upper lash. Lasts most of the day. Good quality for cheap.

on 11/12/2015 11:13:00 AM

The best thing for me about this is that I like all of 3 colors a lot ( unlike the grey set).
Pros: Long lasting, if the weather is not super hot or humid than smudge proof, vibrant color, easy to use.
Cons: product itself might break from the twist on base which is quite common in my experience for the mechanical eye liners from all kind of brands both DS or HE. Also the only choice to buy the pack of 3 eyeliners.

on 10/4/2015 2:18:00 AM

My absolute holy grail eyeliner !! I swear every single eyeliner I've tried had got to smear on me under my eyes.... This has incredible lasting power and has never smeared on me. No more need to keep checking the mirror expecting smears and raccoon eyes :)

on 9/30/2015 10:59:00 AM

Great set if drugstore eyeliner,the nude set has softer colors that is kind to older eyes. A great buy. Long lasting and performs well. Recommended.

I am an eye makeup snob. I have high expectations for eyeliners and eyeshadows, and I rarely get the results I want from drugstore products. I have been a faithful user of Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils for a couple years. However, my mom bought these for me and I was pleasantly surprised by the great quality!

First off, I like all three of the colors in this set. I wish you could purchase different colors separately...I've seen a beautiful blue in another set but didn't want to purchase that trio because I didn't need another black. But still, for 10 bucks you're getting 3 high quality liners! Hell yeah!

These go on like butter. I love that you don't have to sharpen them. They stay on all day and are very pigmented. No raccoon eyes at the end of the day. A+ across the board.

Just for the heck of it, I applied this black on one eye and my Urban Decay black on my other eye. At the end of a long 11 hour work day, guess which one was still staying put, didn't smudge, and stayed in my waterline? Physicians Formula :) I am blown away and definitely think I've found my new favorite product.

I use this on a daily basis and have been raving about it for months. I'm so glad that my mom bought me these on a whim!! They are definitely worth a try. If they only had the same color selection as Urban Decay.... I would never go to Ulta for eyeliner again!

on 5/19/2015 2:50:00 PM

Awesome liners very pigmented and long wearing,the black is the best liner ive used so far,when applied to the upper lash line it does not transfer and last all day

on 4/8/2015 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

So glad I bought these 3 eyeliners. Easy to apply. Colors are gorgeous. Daytime to evening is easy...great staying power. Very pleased. The only thing I am curious is how the applicator will work as I wear them down after more and more use. I guess we'll see! :)