L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm
Colour Riche BalmL'oreal Le Balm Colour Riche BalmL'Oreal Balm Tender MauveL'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm with SPF 15

3.8

on 8/9/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Theses are fine balms. The different colors have no impact on my barely colored lips. They feel good for about an hour, but don't seem to give any lasting moisture, like the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.

I don't care for the ones that have a touch of sparkle, such as Caramel Comfort. It feels gritty on my lips.

They pretty much look like clear balm on my lips, no matter what color I use.

I'm not a huge fan of the container. If I have a four sided container, that only fits together correctly one way, it takes me four times to get it together correctly. Who has time for that? ;)

It will come apart in my purse, and get balm on my pens.

Not my favorite balm, but in my top 10.

I liked this product, as it keep my lips colored and moisturized even in winter.

To Read all 240 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/28/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm kinda obsessed with this product. It's my go to lip product. I love gloss but hate the sticky lips. This balm is super glossy, but not at all sticky. It feels light and moisturizing. It looks absolutely beautiful. These balms don't wear as dark as they look in the tubes, which are also classy looking. They just give a hint of color, with great feel and awesome weightless shine. I just got my second tube of caramel comfort yesterday... It's a beautiful neutral brownish (caramel) shade, and wears on me as a PERFECT dark sheer nude. Every color I've bought has served as a perfect MLBB shade. The first one I tried was coral, and I even got compliments such as "ummm those lips " lol... I got the heavenly berry, which looks darkish pink and made my lips appear perfectly flushed and gorgeous. And I never wear pink. Not ever. But I'll buy it again when I run out. I actually plan to own each and every shade available. I'm addicted. The nourishing nude is also quite perfect, mutes my natural lip color a bit, but not too much. I have light skin and it looks beautiful. It's like the caramel one but a little lighter. I'd never look good in a nude color that light, but this one is sheer and it looks amazing. Def MLBB. These also smell good, yummy, light scented, like something sweet ...i can't place it, but I crave it. Can't wait to get more. Def reccomend them, but don't expect much color payoff, it's a balm. A glossy one. Think Clinique black honey... They need to release a similar shade. It just might replace black honey in my book, because it's more glossy and costs less. Love.

on 9/18/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a lot of color , i thought there would be.

I'm going to review this product as a balm, which is what it is.
The two shades I picked up are Heavenly Berry and Nourishing Nude, which are both beautiful colors, they are sheer but moisturizing, which is why I bought them. They are not heavy on the lips. They don't have much of a scent, but I can smell the sunscreen in them. Over all, I like them, but the sunscreen smell bothers me.

I bought two of these a couple years ago (not sure if they've changed the formula?) in the shades Caramel Comfort and Rose Elixir.

The packaging is very pretty and sturdy. No complaints on how this is packaged.

These feel slick and light weight on the lips. Lasting power isn't too great: about 1-2 hours.

These don't provide any moisture to my lips. These balms don't moisturize when they are on my lips either.

Although, both colors are very nice. Sheer, but buildable and adds a glow to the face. Caramel Comfort is a milky brown nude and Rose Elixir is a medium rosy pink.

Overall, the Colour Riche balms aren't worth it to me. I'm not a fan of the texture, moisturizing "benefits" lol or lasting power.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty colors, but the pigmentation is incredibly lacking. I have to swipe this continually to build up any noticeable color at all (and my lips are not that pigmented); and I do not like having that much lip product on my lips, bc then it obviously tends to slide around. Somewhat moisturizing, but as soon as the product wears off, so does the moisturizing aspect. So, if you are looking to get this for the 'balm' aspect in hopes of making your lips moist and soft (other than while the product is actually on), I would not recommend. Also wears off very fast. I know in general balms are not very pigmented, but this is quite lacking.

It's a shame that the performance of these is lacking, I generally have luck with most L'oreal products, and it is a shame that this is not a better product, bc the colors are quite lovely. They are quite easy to apply, so there is that.

I do not detect a scent at all with these..? If they have one it is very faint.

All in all I would not recommend. These might be nice for some on lazy days, 'no makeup' look days, but for me, I prefer slightly a little more pigmentation on my lips, even on those days. These basically just make me look like I just licked my lips......? :/

Honestly could barely tell that it was on. I recommend the cover girl brand! A lot better product worth your money

on 6/2/2015 9:06:00 AM

I Love these balms! I own three shades now - Heavenly Berry (very sheer, not much pigmentation, but it's a beautiful shade) and just bought the other two last night - Plush Plum and Fiery Red. I love the feel of this balm - buttery smooth, adds a nice shine and a sheer pop of color. The fiery red by far is the most pigmented shade I've run across so far. I can apply the Heavenly Berry without a mirror, just like I do chapstick. The Plush Plum and Fiery Red have more color, so I need a mirror when applying those. I've been looking for the perfect red shade that isn't as temporary as a lipgloss, but not as heavy as a lipstick. L'Oreal did it with this balm! Very happy with the price too.

on 5/24/2015 1:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

had this in "caramel comfort" lying around in my drawers for a while because I didn't think i would even like the colour (got this as a gift) and boy was I wrong, I love this and I love everything about it especially the colour. these are really worth a try

Popular Lips Products