L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm
Colour Riche BalmL'oreal Le Balm Colour Riche BalmL'Oreal Balm Tender MauveL'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm with SPF 15

3.8

NGREDIENTS DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 POLYETHYLENE SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / JOJOBA SEED OIL OCTYLDODECANOL OZOKERITE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE ALUMINA SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL BENZYL ALCOHOL CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE PROPYLENE CARBONATE BHT TIN OXIDE MAGNESIUM SILICATE SILICA PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 75470 / CARMINE

I've been using these tinted lip balms for years and decided to finally write a review. I love these products and definitely think they are underrated. I'm a tinted lip balm junkie and have gone through quite a few brands over the years. For the price, these can't be beat. They add a light wash of color on the lips and feel incredibly comfortable. They are a bit shiny but not as shiny as a gloss. The lasting power is okay. I get about 1-3 hours before I need to reapply, depending on the shade. My two favorites are Rose Elixir and Heavenly Berry. Heavenly Berry seems to last longer, probably because it's a darker and more pigmented shade. When these fade, they fade evenly. Reapplying is easy. Because these are sheer, it's hard to mess up the application. I usually don't need a mirror when applying these.

The price is awesome. I can usually find these for around $7 each. In my opinion, they perform just as well as my Fresh lip balms, for half the price.

My only complaint is the packaging. You can only close the tube in one direction and sometimes the cap doesn't want to stay on. If you have a habit of literally tossing your lip products into your bag like I do, expect the cap to come off occasionally. I also have to agree with the poster below about these products being sealed. My local Kmart recently closed and these were marked down to $2 before they went out of business. I was hoping to stock up but every single balm on the shelf had been opened and tampered with. I wish L'Oreal would change this!

UGHHHHH I love these but I have some big gripes which are making me struggle as to whether or not id repurchase..im saying "yes" for now but its more of a maybe.....

These are super balmy/glossy. They are VERY thin and light feeling on the lips. It almost feels like an oil to me, very thin but not sticky at all.

Lasting power is an hour tops. Color (I have "nourishing nude") is awesome, light nudey pink.

I hate the packaging..i hate that the cap only goes on 1 direction and I also hate that these dont have safety seals because ive been to 3 or 4 stores in the last 2 weeks and I check for the light pink color and every time every.single.one. has been opened and f*cked up. WHY do people do this...I wish they would put shrink wrap on these things so I can buy them without worrying who put their dirty hands all over it UGH

These would be perfect if they had strong lasting power like the revlon lip butters. The revlon ones are better in pigmentation and lasting power BUT they are discontinued and Im on the hunt for something similar.

on 8/9/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Theses are fine balms. The different colors have no impact on my barely colored lips. They feel good for about an hour, but don't seem to give any lasting moisture, like the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.

I don't care for the ones that have a touch of sparkle, such as Caramel Comfort. It feels gritty on my lips.

They pretty much look like clear balm on my lips, no matter what color I use.

I'm not a huge fan of the container. If I have a four sided container, that only fits together correctly one way, it takes me four times to get it together correctly. Who has time for that? ;)

It will come apart in my purse, and get balm on my pens.

Not my favorite balm, but in my top 10.

I liked this product, as it keep my lips colored and moisturized even in winter.

on 12/28/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm kinda obsessed with this product. It's my go to lip product. I love gloss but hate the sticky lips. This balm is super glossy, but not at all sticky. It feels light and moisturizing. It looks absolutely beautiful. These balms don't wear as dark as they look in the tubes, which are also classy looking. They just give a hint of color, with great feel and awesome weightless shine. I just got my second tube of caramel comfort yesterday... It's a beautiful neutral brownish (caramel) shade, and wears on me as a PERFECT dark sheer nude. Every color I've bought has served as a perfect MLBB shade. The first one I tried was coral, and I even got compliments such as "ummm those lips " lol... I got the heavenly berry, which looks darkish pink and made my lips appear perfectly flushed and gorgeous. And I never wear pink. Not ever. But I'll buy it again when I run out. I actually plan to own each and every shade available. I'm addicted. The nourishing nude is also quite perfect, mutes my natural lip color a bit, but not too much. I have light skin and it looks beautiful. It's like the caramel one but a little lighter. I'd never look good in a nude color that light, but this one is sheer and it looks amazing. Def MLBB. These also smell good, yummy, light scented, like something sweet ...i can't place it, but I crave it. Can't wait to get more. Def reccomend them, but don't expect much color payoff, it's a balm. A glossy one. Think Clinique black honey... They need to release a similar shade. It just might replace black honey in my book, because it's more glossy and costs less. Love.

on 9/18/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a lot of color , i thought there would be.

I'm going to review this product as a balm, which is what it is.
The two shades I picked up are Heavenly Berry and Nourishing Nude, which are both beautiful colors, they are sheer but moisturizing, which is why I bought them. They are not heavy on the lips. They don't have much of a scent, but I can smell the sunscreen in them. Over all, I like them, but the sunscreen smell bothers me.

I bought two of these a couple years ago (not sure if they've changed the formula?) in the shades Caramel Comfort and Rose Elixir.

The packaging is very pretty and sturdy. No complaints on how this is packaged.

These feel slick and light weight on the lips. Lasting power isn't too great: about 1-2 hours.

These don't provide any moisture to my lips. These balms don't moisturize when they are on my lips either.

Although, both colors are very nice. Sheer, but buildable and adds a glow to the face. Caramel Comfort is a milky brown nude and Rose Elixir is a medium rosy pink.

Overall, the Colour Riche balms aren't worth it to me. I'm not a fan of the texture, moisturizing "benefits" lol or lasting power.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty colors, but the pigmentation is incredibly lacking. I have to swipe this continually to build up any noticeable color at all (and my lips are not that pigmented); and I do not like having that much lip product on my lips, bc then it obviously tends to slide around. Somewhat moisturizing, but as soon as the product wears off, so does the moisturizing aspect. So, if you are looking to get this for the 'balm' aspect in hopes of making your lips moist and soft (other than while the product is actually on), I would not recommend. Also wears off very fast. I know in general balms are not very pigmented, but this is quite lacking.

It's a shame that the performance of these is lacking, I generally have luck with most L'oreal products, and it is a shame that this is not a better product, bc the colors are quite lovely. They are quite easy to apply, so there is that.

I do not detect a scent at all with these..? If they have one it is very faint.

All in all I would not recommend. These might be nice for some on lazy days, 'no makeup' look days, but for me, I prefer slightly a little more pigmentation on my lips, even on those days. These basically just make me look like I just licked my lips......? :/

Honestly could barely tell that it was on. I recommend the cover girl brand! A lot better product worth your money

Popular Lips Products