4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I have this shade but in the black tube. It's the perfect neutral pink...very light and good for everyday

About reviewer (981 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

Oof, after all these years, I finally bit the bullet and bought this as they discontinued the whole line. Replaced by the shine collection, I have both finishes and prefer this one actually. It stains a bit after application which means that I can get away with fewer reapplications. The scent is kind of annoying though, so the other version wins on that mark. What I really dislike of the lip butters is really the annoying package that when you open the case up, the lid always scratches the lipstick if you're not 100% careful! What's worse, the part that you can hold while opening and applying the lipstick is super small and feels awkward in the hand. This one has the least shimmer in all the lip butters I was able to try and the lack of shimmer gave it a creamier texture. Applied as a stain or full on, it looks great. The color turns a bit darker as time goes on, so it's not super suitable for my fair complexion during warmer times, but it is the MLBB people call it. I'm glad I have one, but would not repurchase even if I were able to. I greatly prefer the Balm Stain collection from Revlon...now if only they made Honey into a similar shade to Berry Smoothie!!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I really like the color and hydrating formula of this lipstick. I don't use it often but that's because I have a ridiculous number of lipsticks.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

from

3 years ago

This is it! This is the peachy-pinky MLBB I've been searching for! This lip butter format has been discontinued, but, they did revive this color and formula under the Super Lustrous umbrella as a "Sheer". It's glossy without being sticky or greasy looking. It's sheer and light weight and comfortable to wear. There is no smell or taste that I can discern. It's not long wear, but you wouldn't expect that from a product like this. I love this and I hope they do not discontinue this color and formula!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

from

4 years ago

This was on sale recently - 3.99/tube CAD - so I thought I'd pick one up since I'd heard good things. It's a decent product with a non-drying formula. Very much like a tinted lip balm, but more pigmented. It does not last very long at all, which is a big disappointment. The saving grace is that it fades evenly. No weird chunks. I looked for one without glitter, and I guess I didn't eyeball this one close enough. This definitely has some shimmer, but it very subtle. Still, my personal preference is no glitter, so I won't be repurchasing this shade. Due to the longevity, I would not pick up another shade, either... unless that sale comes back on.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I gave this 3 stars because how long it lasts, which isn't very long! I put this on before leaving the house in the morning, several layers. By time I got to my desk at work 50 minutes later, it was almost all gone. I didn't eat or drink anything on the way. Maybe if I used a lip primer and some lip liner it might have stayed longer, but this was just applied on bare lips. The color is wonderful for any everyday shade and I can handle the glitter as it is not really chunky. It goes on smooth and really does feel like butter with a nice shine, but not glossy. My only complaint is it's lasting power.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Got this 70$ off, so I really am happy. I love these lipsticks, the colors are so pretty. I'm just disappointed them don't hold very well, but for the price I paid, it was a real bargain!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Pros: 1. extremely hydrating, smooth 2. easy, effortless application Cons: 1. color is not my utmost favorite, but everyone differs in which shade suits them the best 2. slight glitter (I'm not a huge fan of glitter on my lips, but again, everyone is different) In conclusion, this lipstick is not bad. It's the first lipstick I have ever owned, and it was a safe color to go with. The color can be made stronger by applying more layers. The first layer is not very pigmented. I have Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in 2 shades, this and Sweet Tart. This one is more hydrating and buttery than Sweet Tart. The only reason why I would not repurchase is because there are other shades I would rather own. But this lipstick is still great.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

5 years ago

A plum color with neutral undertone. This is the kind of color that should work for women of any age, color, undertone, whatsoever.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I'm rating this high cause Revlon's lip butters in general are very good. But for me, I did not like this one. It's a cool toned berry colour and to me, I just don't look good in cool tones, at least IMO. This looked very odd on me, something about the colouring of this lipstick on my skin tone...I don't know, it just didn't look right. I'm a NC10 for reference. I do really love Revlon's lip butters in general, they are creamy smooth and many of them are pretty pigmented. I hate the packaging though, it's hard to pull the tube away from the lid but the lipstick tube itself is pretty luxe and HE feeling to me and there's a window at the end so you can see the colour of the lipstick. It doesn't dry out my lips and somewhere between a balm and a lipstick. Colour wise, I'll stick to Jam Fig and Red Velvet, both of which are now sadly discontinued. This tube of Berry Smoothie I gave to my sister who loves it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35