Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof

Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof

3.0

on 7/14/2017 7:46:00 PM

I got this in a dark chocolatey brown. I tightline with this then smudge for a soft smokey eye. It`s quite the right consistency for that and it lasts all day on my oily eyelids. I don`t like sharp, precise lines on my eyes, and if I were to go for that look, this pencil would probably not be my first choice. It seems too soft and smudgy straight out of the bullet. Also, that beveled edge tends to dull after the first few uses. If you want to make a sharp flick with this, I recommend doing what the Dior SA taught me: smudge with an angled brush at the corner of the eye. This pencil is really rich in color, so I would definitely repurchase.

UPDATE: I`ve only been using this for 9 days, it`s never been dropped, exposed to heat or mishandled, it just sat there in my cushiony make up bag, and this morning when I opened it to line my eyes the tip just broke off. It`s not like I jerked it or used any strange unusual motions, or twisted it out too much from the tube or anything like that. The formula is shit. However nice and long lasting the color is, what can I do with a broken pencil in a twist up tube?? Useless. Incredibly disappointed and I want my money back.

on 10/27/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Biggest waste of money ever. Lovely color and applies well, but the mechanism of the pen broke after 2 weeks and the pigment core literally crumbled into many pieces. Whole product gone after only 4 weeks, maybe 10 uses. I never done this, but for 29 Euro I expect much better product, so I contacted Dior to complain, as there are no returns in Europe, but so far I only received useless computer generated answer. I used to like and buy a lots of Dior products, as I am allergic to some brands, but this was my last purchase.

Huge disappointment for me. I really wanted to like it. I figured decent reviews on here, seemingly smudge proof in the department store (I should know better than using my hand as a tester) and claims to be waterproof would make it the perfect pencil but alas, it did not work on me. I've got relatively oily lids but I don't think that is the issue. I think it just fades away and isn't long lasting. It goes on smoothly and glides with ease but I found it to be on the lighter side, no as black as I'd like. After a couple of layers, it lasts for the first few hours but soon smudges slightly but really, just fades when less than half the day is over. Maybe it's my lids but I definitely won't be purchasing again. Back to the By Terry Blackstar...

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

This baby retails at SGD37.00. Like how the other reviewers described, it comes in a nice retractable blue packaging with a slanted tip.

I have this in grey which is somewhat like black but not as intense.

The good:
This liner goes on easy and glides like a dream
It does NOT smudge or give me raccoon eyes and I do have oily lids
Lasts all day without transferring

The bad:
the slanted tip makes it difficult to get to the insides of the eye.

I love this but would have preferred for it to be pointed instead of slanted.

on 11/14/2015 8:29:00 PM

I have the new version in pro blue, retractable pencil in the slanted shape. It's a lil too thick to get a perfect sharp line but that's not the look I go for anyway. It leaves a soft but defined line & not too dark for me, you can tell it's blue & not navy/black. it's a gorgeous shade of indigo and saves me so much time in the AM, quick swipe.. smudge out a lil and liner's done in less than a min for both eyes.

on 3/8/2014 9:55:00 AM

This is really a huge disappointment. It is expensive, not waterproof or smudge proof. After an hour of application, it smears and my eyes are a mess.. I have this in the blue. The colour is beautiful sadly but it just doesn't work. I bought this with my friend and she has the same problem.

on 9/23/2012 3:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These twist up pencils were recently reformulated for 2012, starting with the Turquoise color from the spring collection. I purchased the color Carbon (black) and I haven't been disappointed. I like that the pencil is so precise without needing to be sharpened, though it comes with a built in sharpener for exact application. The intensity of the black isn't the deepest, but it's definitely sufficiently dark. The texture isn't super creamy nor super dry, but a good middle ground. The best part about this liner is how long-lasting it is, and stays on through my 12 hour work day. I always just wear this directly in the lash line and on the upper waterline (I have dry eyes though). This is my go-to work liner, but I would pick a different liner if I wanted a more intense look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Indoorkitty: did you buy a faulty one? you should take it back.

In reflection to what indoor kitty said, i found this eyeliner to really work for me. Ive always hated eyeliners that rub off at the top of the lip and was really hoping to find one that doesn't do that. And i have!

Pros:
-Very long-lasting
-Smudge/Transfer proof
-Nice colours and very good pigment
-Sharpener included (even though its retractable eyeliner)
-Not too soft, not too hard as stated before.
-Nice metal packaging with the sharpener cleverly inserted at the top.
-Easy to smudge (to cause a smoky eye look) before it sets.

Cons:
-Quite expensive. In Australia is $44 or $48 I think.
-Can dry up if the cap isn't on properly.
-Can melt in hot weather

Overall i really do think its a great product and no product comes without cons. I would definitely recommend it :) Hopefully nobody gets a faulty one!

This is a superb waterproof eyeliner. What I love most about this liner is that it stays out absolutely smudge proof all day long which is about 10+ hrs before I wash my makeup off. It stays put through my intense workouts! It's easy to remove with makeup remover or wipes. Does not hurt my sensitive eyes. Consistency is great and easy to apply. I really Love the built in sharpener. Wish it wasn't so pricey but it may be worth the money.

on 10/14/2013 7:36:00 PM

This liner lasts a long time. I had used it everyday and it took me about 4 months to finish the whole pencil. I think it is because the pigment is very concentrated so I only need a very light stroke each day.