E.L.F. Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/9/2016 3:26:00 AM

Not a fan, very shimmery without much colour

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like it! It adds a cute, healthy flush. I like to sweep it to the apples of my cheeks with Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face brush. It's really pigmented. It does have too much glitter though--use a light hand when applying. It is quite a bright pink, so I like a nude lip with this (MAC Crème D'Nude or NYX Sugar Pie) rather than a matching pink. Also, the packaging is pretty sleek for drugstore packaging and has a little mirror in it.

I would recommend it to a friend, and will rebuy if I run out.

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush is really nice. It looks super glittery in the picture, but the glitter really is not bothersome; it just adds a nice glow. The color goes great with fair skin, most blush products are too dark for my very fair skin but this color is light and perfect.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful blush, The picture on here makes it look super glittery, but its not. The pigment is just right for a subtle look but can be built up for more drama

on 7/14/2015 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so excited about this blush as the color really is beautiful! However, even on my extremely fair skin, there's no pigment to this blush and is virtually completely sheer when applied to my cheeks. I had to apply quite a bit of product to my blush brush in order to make any real difference to my face. Wears off quickly as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I used this blush up all the way to the pan and I will say this much, I am really disappointed with how this doesn't last 2 hours on my face. It's such a beautiful color, I love shimmery blush. I do feel like it can be a bit too powdery, and it might make a little mess if you're not careful with all that excess fallout. I think it's really nice as far as pigmentation, I just don't understand why this didn't last longer on me. Maybe elf will re formulate this, and it will be longer lasting! Fingers crossed!

on 4/26/2015 8:47:00 PM

I went on a kick and purchased a bunch of ELF products that were "dupes" for H/E makeup a few years back. I have had this blush for a couple years and I have just thrown it out which should pretty much tell you where this is going...

PROS:
- Packaging is great with these ELF blushes, very storage/travel friendly and durable too!

CONS:
- The texture is god awful on the blush I received; although, I have noticed other products the consistency changes and this might be the case here? Twinkle Pink has a lot of fallout but yet manages to be gritty in the pan. The color comes off chalky and the glitter is quite chunky.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like shimmery blushes, but prefer if they're more glowy than sparkly. This is slightly more sparkly than I'd like, but is a gorgeous blush nonetheless. Twinkle Pink is a warm coral color, has excellent pigmentation, and lasts all day without fading. For three bucks, it's ridiculously good. I've tried high end blushes that don't perform half as well.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just love this warm pink blush. I hate the chunks of glitter though. (glitter grandma ain't the look I'm going for) It sat in my drawer for at least a year without being used because of the disco effect. Then I discovered that if I use the elf studio fan brush and swirl it in the product, then blow off the excess, I get hardly any glitter on my face. If I use a setting spray with this blush it will last at least 4-5 hrs for me. I'll repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 7/13/2014 9:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a dead-on dupe for Nars Orgasm! Nice peachy-pink color with a little gold shimmer, which looks more prominent in the pan than it does on skin. Gives a beautiful glow/flush without being too intense. Smooth texture, no fragrance, and cost less than $3! Win-win-win! (I originally posted this under Tickled Pink, then realized it was Twinkle Pink.)

Popular Blush Products