E.L.F. Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/19/2017 11:24:00 AM

Too sparkly and cheaply made.

soft, pigmented, blendable, not chunky glitter just perfect light natural pink that is buildable. Its insane how good quality this is for the price. Definitely recommend. also i have sensitive skin and have not reacted to this

on 4/9/2016 3:26:00 AM

Not a fan, very shimmery without much colour

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush is really nice. It looks super glittery in the picture, but the glitter really is not bothersome; it just adds a nice glow. The color goes great with fair skin, most blush products are too dark for my very fair skin but this color is light and perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like it! It adds a cute, healthy flush. I like to sweep it to the apples of my cheeks with Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face brush. It's really pigmented. It does have too much glitter though--use a light hand when applying. It is quite a bright pink, so I like a nude lip with this (MAC Crème D'Nude or NYX Sugar Pie) rather than a matching pink. Also, the packaging is pretty sleek for drugstore packaging and has a little mirror in it.

I would recommend it to a friend, and will rebuy if I run out.

on 12/15/2016 3:27:00 PM

I absolutely adore this blush! I purchased it on a whim on a visit to the States (before Elf was carried in Canada), and I have grown to really enjoy it. It is my go to blush for regular daytime looks. While the large sparkles in the blush look like they won't be pleasant on the skin, if you blend it out really well, you don't see the sparkles on the skin. This blush is truly lovely and gives a nice, natural looking glow. The only downside is that I don't think this would work very well for dark skinned people as the colour is quite light and may not be all that apparent. I also do wish the mirror in the compact was larger, but that's not a huge problem. Overall, an absolute favourite for me.

on 4/26/2015 8:47:00 PM

I went on a kick and purchased a bunch of ELF products that were "dupes" for H/E makeup a few years back. I have had this blush for a couple years and I have just thrown it out which should pretty much tell you where this is going...

PROS:
- Packaging is great with these ELF blushes, very storage/travel friendly and durable too!

CONS:
- The texture is god awful on the blush I received; although, I have noticed other products the consistency changes and this might be the case here? Twinkle Pink has a lot of fallout but yet manages to be gritty in the pan. The color comes off chalky and the glitter is quite chunky.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I used this blush up all the way to the pan and I will say this much, I am really disappointed with how this doesn't last 2 hours on my face. It's such a beautiful color, I love shimmery blush. I do feel like it can be a bit too powdery, and it might make a little mess if you're not careful with all that excess fallout. I think it's really nice as far as pigmentation, I just don't understand why this didn't last longer on me. Maybe elf will re formulate this, and it will be longer lasting! Fingers crossed!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful blush, The picture on here makes it look super glittery, but its not. The pigment is just right for a subtle look but can be built up for more drama

on 7/14/2015 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so excited about this blush as the color really is beautiful! However, even on my extremely fair skin, there's no pigment to this blush and is virtually completely sheer when applied to my cheeks. I had to apply quite a bit of product to my blush brush in order to make any real difference to my face. Wears off quickly as well.