LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by eye Color : Black
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

3.0

on 2/21/2015 6:54:00 AM

So I am surprised to see the super amazing reviews that these have. I bought mine and they lasted for all of 5 days before they went out of date - kinda annoying!
And I don't know if it was because they were so close to the use by date or if I got a bad batch but they were just PEPPER CITY. I love my pepper and spicy food but this was way too much. Then after using them for a few days I dropped the box into a shallow puddle in the bathroom and the tabs got all wet and started disintegrating.
Not the best experience... I might try again given that my review was so off compared to everyone elses.

on 5/17/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I adore lush toothy tabs. Probably one of my top 3 favorite products from this company hands down. This flavor in particular is my second fav next to Chou Chou I Love You. When you initially crunch it up you"ll experience a spicy peppery sensation. That soon fades into a sweet mild citrus type taste (idk...I can't really explain it....you have to just try it). After rinsing, your left with a spicy taste in your mouth. Makes no dam* sense but I love it, and yes it does get rid of morning breath leaving your mouth feeling clean. A must try, if not just for the sheer fun of it.

Popular Other Products