LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

4.3

I really really like this product. These tabs, especially the Dirty and Chou Chou are just terrific in taste and cleaning action.

My mouth is extremely sensitive to conventional toothpastes and I experience a burning sensation with most toothpastes.

These Lush Toothy tabs do not cause any adverse reaction.

The only problem that I have now, is getting fluoride because these tabs do not contain this important ingredient for dental health. My drinking water which is supplied by the community water system is not fluoridated either; therefore, to compensate, I purchase a fluoride rinse from the drug store.

Oh, another problem that I have encountered with this product: some of the toothy tabs are crushed when I have opened up the packet. So, instead of getting 30 tabs in the box, I get about 20 usable tabs and a ton of powder.

Lush could do a better job in packaging these tabs to avoid the tabs from disintegrating and breaking apart. As it is, the tabs reside and afloat in the box and if handled improperly, the tabs will break and you are left with a bunch of powder.

I wanted to like this one, since it's supposed to be more whitening than the others. (I typically use Chou Chou or Dirty. Dirty is so far my favorite.)
But I just couldn't get behind this one, the pepper taste was just too strong!
Seems to whiten just fine though, but I only used it once, so my experience with it is limited but I don't wish to try it again.

3/5 Lippies.

on 11/8/2013 1:56:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! It is a great natural alternative to regular toothpaste. It does not have all of the harsh chemicals in it that normal toothpaste does yet it leaves your teeth shiny, literately shiny. Love this stuff!!!

Popular Other Products