LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

4.5

on 5/17/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I adore lush toothy tabs. Probably one of my top 3 favorite products from this company hands down. This flavor in particular is my second fav next to Chou Chou I Love You. When you initially crunch it up you"ll experience a spicy peppery sensation. That soon fades into a sweet mild citrus type taste (idk...I can't really explain it....you have to just try it). After rinsing, your left with a spicy taste in your mouth. Makes no dam* sense but I love it, and yes it does get rid of morning breath leaving your mouth feeling clean. A must try, if not just for the sheer fun of it.

on 10/13/2012 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really don't get why everyone hates these so much!
It quite clearly states that they have pepper in them and yes, the taste does take a few goes to get used to and it isn't the best in the world (hence why I knocked a star off) but the cleaning power of them is unbelievable!
I'm a smoker and through this have aquired some unsightly stains on my front teeth, after using Toothy Tabs for a couple of weeks (I use Chou Chou... I Love You at night for the rose taste and Sparkle in the morning to wake me up!) the stains on my front teeth have nearly gone so I'm sure with continued use they'll disappear eventually.
They also leave my teeth feeling squeaky clean, so much so that I usually can't stop touching my teeth with my tongue!

The packaging isn't very good as it's made of card so if you leave it in a steamy bathroom it'll go soggy but I just tend to keep them in my bedroom and take one tab with me into the bathroom.

I'll definitely be buying these again as they're really cheap (2.50 for 40 tabs) cheaper than other 'whitening' toothpastes that I've bought that haven't worked!

Popular Other Products