LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

3.0

1 review

on 12/26/2011 12:13:00 AM

Let me start off by saying that I actually rate this product a 1 or 2 but since I didn't get an accurate feel of it, I gave it a 3. I bought the Sparkle Toothy Tabs because I was curious and thought they looked pretty cool and a fun alternative to regular toothpaste. Plus, they were only like $3 or something like that. I chose Sparkle because it said they give you fresh breath and make your teeth sparkle...what's not to like? You put them in your mouth and bite into them, then wet your tooth brush and proceed to brush as normal. I bit into the tab and....the taste was overwhelming. I know LUSH products and realize that they rarely add tastes or unnatural fragrances so I wasn't expecting a wonderful taste but I was not prepared for the horrible taste that followed. The worst part was that it set my mouth on fire! I read the package before buying and saw it was "Lemon-Pepper". I thought it was kind of odd, but expected it to me more lemony than peppery. I was wrong...it is all pepper and I really didn't taste any lemon at all. I spit it out immediately and used my regular Crest, the taste was in my mouth for hours though. I tried them one more time for a second chance but still...overwhelmingly bad taste. As far as cleaning my mouth, I'm not sure because I used my regular toothpaste right after to get the disgusting taste out. That is why I cannot accurately give these tabs a rating. As a fan of LUSH products in general, I hate to write a bad review so consider this more of a warning. Maybe the taste won't bother you but just be careful when buying.

Popular Other Products