LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

2.7

on 2/1/2015 10:58:00 AM

Although these tabs do clean my teeth exceptionally well and do make them look a little whiter, I think that the strong oils in this product are irritating my mouth. The packaging states that this is flavored with grapefruit, lemon and pepper. I believe it is the pepper that is irritating my mouth and leaving my lips sore. My lips feel very dry and sore after using this, and the inside of my mouth feels tender.

I also hate the aftertaste (but it tastes ok when you are brushing your teeth with it).

I will probably use up the rest of the box but won't repurchase this particular one again.

on 11/9/2012 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fun, Lovely taste and it actually seems to whiten my teeth. Price is reasonable for a toothpaste !
The only thing is the box if left in damp areas or long time after buying goes quiet rapidly soft and berky ! when it is better when the tabs stays crunchy . enjoyed putting them in a small tin and using them in my travels and offering them to my friends as small funny gift !

on 12/27/2011 10:43:00 PM

I have used toothy tabs as well (not the Sparkle flavor though; good grief, I can't imagine "freshening" my mouth with pepper) and don't like them at all. I got no fizz, no bubbles, no nothing except hard pieces of the tabs in my mouth. No foam. They seem like a complete waste to me. Mint gum would be a much better alternative. *Shrug*

Popular Other Products