LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

3.3

I really really like this product. These tabs, especially the Dirty and Chou Chou are just terrific in taste and cleaning action.

My mouth is extremely sensitive to conventional toothpastes and I experience a burning sensation with most toothpastes.

These Lush Toothy tabs do not cause any adverse reaction.

The only problem that I have now, is getting fluoride because these tabs do not contain this important ingredient for dental health. My drinking water which is supplied by the community water system is not fluoridated either; therefore, to compensate, I purchase a fluoride rinse from the drug store.

Oh, another problem that I have encountered with this product: some of the toothy tabs are crushed when I have opened up the packet. So, instead of getting 30 tabs in the box, I get about 20 usable tabs and a ton of powder.

Lush could do a better job in packaging these tabs to avoid the tabs from disintegrating and breaking apart. As it is, the tabs reside and afloat in the box and if handled improperly, the tabs will break and you are left with a bunch of powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was my first ever toothy tab purchase. I really liked the sound of the flavor description on the web site, which is a lemon grapefruit flavor. The first time I popped one into my mouth the first thing I noticed was all the foam I got! And it wasn't like a gloppy foam like normal toothpaste it was an airy bubbly foam. The next thing I noticed was the lack of lemon. I was kinda disappointed. Then quite suddenly all the pepper hit me. So much so it kinda burned. When I finished my mouth was still tingly, but very clean. It really got all the plaque off and freshened my breath. And I swear this whitens better then ( insert usual brand of whitening tooth paste here). Yellow stains I had for years are gone. Since then I got Chou Chou I love you which tastes much better but foamed a little less. Which reminds me if you have too much saliva in your mouth these don't foam as well. I really like these and will never go back to normal tooth paste. Can't wait to try all the flavors, And I plan on buying a shampoo tin to put these in because I can tell these boxes won't last long which is the point so I don't mind.

I had these breathe of god...I swallowed it thinking it was a mint! Gross!!! LOL

Popular Other Products