LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by skin type : Normal
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

3.0

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'd heard a lot of hype about Lush's toothy tabs and was absolutely dying to give them a try. Being an online creature and miles away from my nearest Lush store, I set about scouting around the Lush website. After looking at all the flavours on offer (really being taken with chou chou I love you - but that was out of stock) Sparkle seemed quite interesting so I thought I'd give it a go.
The packaging is completely adorable and you definitely get your money's worth as there are loads and loads of tabs in each box which is always great. However, I'm not sure if it's because I'm new to toothy tabs but I found the taste of these really really off-putting. The black pepper notes are ridiculously overpowering and I found myself cringing every time I brushed. My teeth did feel cleaner than they normally do when I use my regular toothpaste but the taste was just vile.
Going to try the chou chou I love you tabs asap so I still have a little hope that I'll change my mind on this product as I do think that it is a really cute and neat idea...Sparkle is just not for me though unfortunately.

on 11/8/2013 1:56:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! It is a great natural alternative to regular toothpaste. It does not have all of the harsh chemicals in it that normal toothpaste does yet it leaves your teeth shiny, literately shiny. Love this stuff!!!

on 12/27/2011 10:43:00 PM

I have used toothy tabs as well (not the Sparkle flavor though; good grief, I can't imagine "freshening" my mouth with pepper) and don't like them at all. I got no fizz, no bubbles, no nothing except hard pieces of the tabs in my mouth. No foam. They seem like a complete waste to me. Mint gum would be a much better alternative. *Shrug*

Popular Other Products