LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by skin type : Dry
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

on 7/17/2014 10:26:00 AM

I swear to god, if you're a smoker (or have stained teeth because of other reasons) buy these instead of your regular toothpaste! My teeth have just gone from a smoker's yellow to very nearly white with one brush... I was spitting out brown gloop - nicotine!! Plus it's super good for people who don't like wasting that bit of paste at the end of a tube, because there's no tube, just a recyclable card box, because they're solid toothpastes! Green, vegan, and ridiculously effective, can't go wrong! I wasn't too keen on the flavour, but I don't like the flavour of any dental hygiene product in general. Instead of rinsing with water afterwards, I rinsed with a mild mint mouthwash and my mouth has never ever felt cleaner!! And to other reviewers, I advise using a toothbrush with this product, I have a cavity in my tooth where a filling has fallen out, and I get food etc in it all the time and this gently lifted it out and even cleared up the cavity. It's truly a magical product.

on 5/17/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I adore lush toothy tabs. Probably one of my top 3 favorite products from this company hands down. This flavor in particular is my second fav next to Chou Chou I Love You. When you initially crunch it up you"ll experience a spicy peppery sensation. That soon fades into a sweet mild citrus type taste (idk...I can't really explain it....you have to just try it). After rinsing, your left with a spicy taste in your mouth. Makes no dam* sense but I love it, and yes it does get rid of morning breath leaving your mouth feeling clean. A must try, if not just for the sheer fun of it.

Popular Other Products