LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

3.4

First off I love the packaging it's adorable! The price is perfect considering you get 40 or so toothy tabs (solid toothpaste). I have only used this twice but the results are amazing!!! I wear clear braces and as a teenager I drink soda eat junk food which stains my braces an orangey or off white color!! And I brush every day 3 times for a while and the stains don't come off!! When I used sparkle toothy tabs every stain came off of my braces and my teeth were so white! They were shining and felt like I just payed a visit to the dentist! The only turn off of sparkle toothy tabs is the taste WARNING: DON'T TRY TO EAT IT LIKE MY FRIEND DID!! ONLY CRUSH IN BETWEEN FRONT TEETH! Sadly it has a peppery taste. If you don't want the taste of pepper on your tongue I suggest you only crush the tablets and not try to eat it like gum! I definitely am repurchasing this product!

on 7/17/2014 10:26:00 AM

I swear to god, if you're a smoker (or have stained teeth because of other reasons) buy these instead of your regular toothpaste! My teeth have just gone from a smoker's yellow to very nearly white with one brush... I was spitting out brown gloop - nicotine!! Plus it's super good for people who don't like wasting that bit of paste at the end of a tube, because there's no tube, just a recyclable card box, because they're solid toothpastes! Green, vegan, and ridiculously effective, can't go wrong! I wasn't too keen on the flavour, but I don't like the flavour of any dental hygiene product in general. Instead of rinsing with water afterwards, I rinsed with a mild mint mouthwash and my mouth has never ever felt cleaner!! And to other reviewers, I advise using a toothbrush with this product, I have a cavity in my tooth where a filling has fallen out, and I get food etc in it all the time and this gently lifted it out and even cleared up the cavity. It's truly a magical product.

I really really like this product. These tabs, especially the Dirty and Chou Chou are just terrific in taste and cleaning action.

My mouth is extremely sensitive to conventional toothpastes and I experience a burning sensation with most toothpastes.

These Lush Toothy tabs do not cause any adverse reaction.

The only problem that I have now, is getting fluoride because these tabs do not contain this important ingredient for dental health. My drinking water which is supplied by the community water system is not fluoridated either; therefore, to compensate, I purchase a fluoride rinse from the drug store.

Oh, another problem that I have encountered with this product: some of the toothy tabs are crushed when I have opened up the packet. So, instead of getting 30 tabs in the box, I get about 20 usable tabs and a ton of powder.

Lush could do a better job in packaging these tabs to avoid the tabs from disintegrating and breaking apart. As it is, the tabs reside and afloat in the box and if handled improperly, the tabs will break and you are left with a bunch of powder.

on 11/8/2013 1:56:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! It is a great natural alternative to regular toothpaste. It does not have all of the harsh chemicals in it that normal toothpaste does yet it leaves your teeth shiny, literately shiny. Love this stuff!!!

on 5/17/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I adore lush toothy tabs. Probably one of my top 3 favorite products from this company hands down. This flavor in particular is my second fav next to Chou Chou I Love You. When you initially crunch it up you"ll experience a spicy peppery sensation. That soon fades into a sweet mild citrus type taste (idk...I can't really explain it....you have to just try it). After rinsing, your left with a spicy taste in your mouth. Makes no dam* sense but I love it, and yes it does get rid of morning breath leaving your mouth feeling clean. A must try, if not just for the sheer fun of it.

on 11/9/2012 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fun, Lovely taste and it actually seems to whiten my teeth. Price is reasonable for a toothpaste !
The only thing is the box if left in damp areas or long time after buying goes quiet rapidly soft and berky ! when it is better when the tabs stays crunchy . enjoyed putting them in a small tin and using them in my travels and offering them to my friends as small funny gift !

on 7/7/2015 10:31:00 AM

I love this product, I genuinely don't understand the people saying it tastes horrible because it really doesn't, doesn't really burn either. It foams up nicely and makes my teeth feel really clean and definitely sparkly :). I'd say for just 2.50 they're definitely worth a go!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was my first ever toothy tab purchase. I really liked the sound of the flavor description on the web site, which is a lemon grapefruit flavor. The first time I popped one into my mouth the first thing I noticed was all the foam I got! And it wasn't like a gloppy foam like normal toothpaste it was an airy bubbly foam. The next thing I noticed was the lack of lemon. I was kinda disappointed. Then quite suddenly all the pepper hit me. So much so it kinda burned. When I finished my mouth was still tingly, but very clean. It really got all the plaque off and freshened my breath. And I swear this whitens better then ( insert usual brand of whitening tooth paste here). Yellow stains I had for years are gone. Since then I got Chou Chou I love you which tastes much better but foamed a little less. Which reminds me if you have too much saliva in your mouth these don't foam as well. I really like these and will never go back to normal tooth paste. Can't wait to try all the flavors, And I plan on buying a shampoo tin to put these in because I can tell these boxes won't last long which is the point so I don't mind.

on 10/13/2012 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really don't get why everyone hates these so much!
It quite clearly states that they have pepper in them and yes, the taste does take a few goes to get used to and it isn't the best in the world (hence why I knocked a star off) but the cleaning power of them is unbelievable!
I'm a smoker and through this have aquired some unsightly stains on my front teeth, after using Toothy Tabs for a couple of weeks (I use Chou Chou... I Love You at night for the rose taste and Sparkle in the morning to wake me up!) the stains on my front teeth have nearly gone so I'm sure with continued use they'll disappear eventually.
They also leave my teeth feeling squeaky clean, so much so that I usually can't stop touching my teeth with my tongue!

The packaging isn't very good as it's made of card so if you leave it in a steamy bathroom it'll go soggy but I just tend to keep them in my bedroom and take one tab with me into the bathroom.

I'll definitely be buying these again as they're really cheap (2.50 for 40 tabs) cheaper than other 'whitening' toothpastes that I've bought that haven't worked!

on 5/3/2015 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've only used this a few times, so I don't know if the whitening works- might have to update this review later on. But I can say that it tastes gross! I have never brushed my teeth so fast, lol. But my teeth always feel very clean after. It's cheap too, and the packaging is different- you can recycle it, so you're helping the environment too :)

Popular Other Products