LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by age: 25-29
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

on 11/8/2013 1:56:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! It is a great natural alternative to regular toothpaste. It does not have all of the harsh chemicals in it that normal toothpaste does yet it leaves your teeth shiny, literately shiny. Love this stuff!!!

I had these breathe of god...I swallowed it thinking it was a mint! Gross!!! LOL

on 5/17/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I adore lush toothy tabs. Probably one of my top 3 favorite products from this company hands down. This flavor in particular is my second fav next to Chou Chou I Love You. When you initially crunch it up you"ll experience a spicy peppery sensation. That soon fades into a sweet mild citrus type taste (idk...I can't really explain it....you have to just try it). After rinsing, your left with a spicy taste in your mouth. Makes no dam* sense but I love it, and yes it does get rid of morning breath leaving your mouth feeling clean. A must try, if not just for the sheer fun of it.

on 11/9/2012 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fun, Lovely taste and it actually seems to whiten my teeth. Price is reasonable for a toothpaste !
The only thing is the box if left in damp areas or long time after buying goes quiet rapidly soft and berky ! when it is better when the tabs stays crunchy . enjoyed putting them in a small tin and using them in my travels and offering them to my friends as small funny gift !

Popular Other Products