LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 18 & Under
LUSH Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

2.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'd heard a lot of hype about Lush's toothy tabs and was absolutely dying to give them a try. Being an online creature and miles away from my nearest Lush store, I set about scouting around the Lush website. After looking at all the flavours on offer (really being taken with chou chou I love you - but that was out of stock) Sparkle seemed quite interesting so I thought I'd give it a go.
The packaging is completely adorable and you definitely get your money's worth as there are loads and loads of tabs in each box which is always great. However, I'm not sure if it's because I'm new to toothy tabs but I found the taste of these really really off-putting. The black pepper notes are ridiculously overpowering and I found myself cringing every time I brushed. My teeth did feel cleaner than they normally do when I use my regular toothpaste but the taste was just vile.
Going to try the chou chou I love you tabs asap so I still have a little hope that I'll change my mind on this product as I do think that it is a really cute and neat idea...Sparkle is just not for me though unfortunately.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I decided to spend and entire $2 and go out on a limb to try my first ever non mint toothpaste. Personally, although it definitely does make my teeth feel clean, I'm not big on the taste at all. The lemon grapefruit and pepper flavouring doesn't appeal to me. However do quite like the Chou Chou I love you, and Atomic Toothy Tabs. If you're up for something completely out of the norm, I'd say give Sparkle a whirl, but it's not my thing.. Atomic however does have a chai flavour which I much prefer. The only downfall about the entire Toothy Tab range is that none of the packaging is waterproof, which makes it a bit of a pain. But it is better for the environment.

Popular Other Products