e.l.f. Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream blush is very very nice! Makes my cheeks "pop"! Very smooth and blends pretty good! It looks dry at first when you first open it, but its very pigmented and the colors are very pretty. Soft and matte too! This comes in handy for hot summers. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like the previous reviewer has mentioned, this cream blush has an usual texture. It feels like foam/mousse and doesn't have the typical "slippery" texture a cream blush has. The texture is a little hard so it takes some effort to blend out evenly. However, with that said, I found it blended to a powdery finish and didn't require setting with a powdered blush over it. My cheeks are drier than the other areas of my face and I didn't have a problem with this becoming oily throughout the course of the day. The shade 'Heartbreaker' is a medium rose pink with no shimmer and the packaging is quite bulky for the amount of product you get.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start off by saying this is the first cream blush I have ever tried. It doesn't feel like a cream, not like cream liners or cream anything I have tried. It's more whipped and fluffy, like a mousse, or brand new playdough. The expiration date says12 months and the price is $6, while before it was $3 to clear up any confusions with other reviews. Sadly, the amount isn't listed on the box so I can't let you know even after researching.

This blush claims to have a "cream to powder finish" and is oil free. The directions DO tell you to apply with fingers, so I'm sick of reviews complaining it didn't work with a brush -_-

I have very dry skin, and this product gave it a natural glow that didn't look dry, even with a powder blush layered over it. It does have a very natural finish unless you use more of it, (therefore it is build-able.) It does last long, and also helps the lasting power of your cream blushes.

I very much like this product, I'm just disappointed the price got hiked up to twice as much. The packaging is a little square and bulky IMO, makes it look way bigger than it is...

COLOR: Less orangey than the internet pic, a little more nude :)