e.l.f. Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
e.l.f. Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

My first thought about this blush was that it would be too pink, but I tried it and fell in love! I use a brush to apply it and I blend in circular outward motions (towards my cheekbones). Stays on all day and is the perfect shade for me. I've been using this blush for months and only about a quarter of the product is gone. **Also, for people who love makeup hacks: I take off the lid and use it to pour my foundation on so that I don't have to use the back of my hand. Then when I'm done I wipe off the excess with a makeup remover wipe or paper towel.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start off by saying this is the first cream blush I have ever tried. It doesn't feel like a cream, not like cream liners or cream anything I have tried. It's more whipped and fluffy, like a mousse, or brand new playdough. The expiration date says12 months and the price is $6, while before it was $3 to clear up any confusions with other reviews. Sadly, the amount isn't listed on the box so I can't let you know even after researching.

This blush claims to have a "cream to powder finish" and is oil free. The directions DO tell you to apply with fingers, so I'm sick of reviews complaining it didn't work with a brush -_-

I have very dry skin, and this product gave it a natural glow that didn't look dry, even with a powder blush layered over it. It does have a very natural finish unless you use more of it, (therefore it is build-able.) It does last long, and also helps the lasting power of your cream blushes.

I very much like this product, I'm just disappointed the price got hiked up to twice as much. The packaging is a little square and bulky IMO, makes it look way bigger than it is...

COLOR: Less orangey than the internet pic, a little more nude :)